favorite food while pregnant

Comments

• I love hotdogs, cheese crescent rolls. I dip them in baked beans
  • I have been crazy for pizza. also cubed cheese (smoked Gouda, Cheddar, hot pepper cheese...mmmm) , red grapes, Vlasick dill pickles and crackers.
  • Careful ladies! Cold cuts are NOT ok. They carry a bacteria called listheria and can be very dangerous to the baby
  • I have a wierd food craving fries and gucamole i mean i didnt start eating it untill about 32 weeks and im 36...i also looooove winersnchelz how ever u spell it lol;-)
  • edited January 2011
    Nachos but have to be from 7 elevem :*
  • Its cliche..but pickles! Also cheese and greek food
  • On the deli meat note my ob said that any deli meat that is fresh cut like at delis on one of those wheel style meat cutters is a huge NoNo. Something about bacteria and the actual machines.
  • I want tomatoes green peppers and onions on everything that has meat in it
  • VictoriaB- I'm gonna have to go try it (:
  • Anything italian; mac n cheese, ice cream (no surprise there), shrimp or any type of seafood (im so mad cuz im not supposed to eat it ), pastrami and cheese grinder with mayo and ketchup.....yummy.....
  • Oranges!!!!!!!!!! kumbucha ,swiss cheese and dried cranberries :*
  • Oops wrong icon..lol ^
  • @angieface
    Trader Joe's has an awesome spinach, dried cranberries, candied walnuts, and blue cheese salad with vinaigrette. Yum!
  • Oh yessss I<3 Trader Joe's!!!!!!
  • How far along are ya'll? I used to love chocolate and i'm not even hungry for that, i'm never hungry much less do I crave anything.... I'm only 5 weeks though
  • @kimberly4411 I was like that at 5 weeks. Now I'm 10 and I can't eat enough :)
  • @VictoriaB really?? thats good,
  • Sorry, my phone is dumb, I don't even really feel pregant yet besides my sore boobs, it's good to know I'll be feeling it soon :)
  • Yeah, my boobs are kinda sore, my tummy has gotten bigger (bloat and extra fat, no baby bump yet) and I'm sleepy and Moody. Can't wait to feel kicks. I was dreaming about it last night.
  • A ww, thats neat, I wish I was 10 weeks lol it is not going by fast enough
  • That's what I feel like! I want a baby right now :)
  • Haha, I was up forever thinking about it last night, my husband thinks i'm crazy
  • Peanut butter captain crunch.:-)
  • Mac and cheese, I think i'm gonna make some right now actually :] Velveeta shells n cheese!
  • Chickfila and Pizza
  • @kimberly4411 I felt the exact same when I first found out I was pregnant. I never had an appetite, but I think that was more connected to nerves than anything. It was before I had told my parents and I was extremely upset and depressed about being pregnant. Now i'm hungry all the time. Before I got pregnant I only ate like once or twice a day, now I eat like 3-4. I also have the chocolate thing, I've never LOVED chocolate but I liked it and ate it once in a while...now I can't stand it. And the thought of foods like tacos makes me feel sick
  • Omg I'm wanting peanut butter captain crunch now! Gah!
  • Spicy curly fries and cheese sauce. Heck just put that cheese sauce on anything and ill be happy
  • @Ashabash how far along are you? I'm now seven weeks abd nothing sickness started about 3 days ago. Even though my pants still fit fine, I feel bloated and huge, I can tell a difference but noone else can lol
  • I want anything italian and any kind of sweets I can get my hands on lol which is funny because the only time I ate or craved sweets before pregnant was when I was on my cycle. Peanut butter captain crunch sounds so good now after reading this post! Lol