I need a unique girls name! Please Help!

edited March 2011 in Baby names
We decided to name our daughter who is 2 now Amethyst Gracie. I absolutely love it, and now I am having another girl I want another unique name. Please help me find one, I only have 6 weeks left to find a name!

Comments

• edited March 2011
    Lydian! (lid-ian)
  • i always liked the name dasani (yes like the water) lol
  • serenity, aaliyah, heaven, or nevah ( heaven backwards) , promyse, lacole;) hope I helped
  • Ya I like both Serenity & Serendipity as well :)
  • I'm a big fan of Scarlett. I almost named my girl that one. But in the end, I decided to give her the name I dreamt she had: Camilla Autumn. I've seen some VERY unique & pretty names on this forum. Try searching "baby names" or "girl baby names" for some inspiration. Best of luck, sweetie! :D
  • I love the name Lyris I cant use it though, it sounds absolutely terrible with my last name lol
  • My daughters name is Bronwyn
  • i think Zarleigh is a really nice unique name
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My daughters is linaya alize...
  • @adri805, that is a pretty name.
  • edited March 2011
    Everyone has listed some nice names. I like Serenity, Savannah, Orchid, Amaryllis, Aubrey, Lilyanna, Azalea.... does anyone like these or have any other suggestions, its so hard to get hubby to agree! Oh all my other kids names are Alexander Bradley, Kyle Brandon, Cheyanne Brittany, Amethyst Gracie, and Jordyn Winter.
  • edited March 2011
    How bout emerald faith?? I love the gem names and it will go with you other daughters...
  • Jazmya..i love it.
  • My daughter's name is MaKaylyn Nicole Lillian and I am pregnant with another girl and I like Leannah Mae :) Hope I helped a little.. I know it's very hard to find unique baby girl names Good Luck :) %%-
  • My daughters name is going to be Evelayne Sparrow :-)
  • I really like the name Mia, Eleen, and Tirza I wanted to name my daughter Mia Michelle hubby didn't like it I wanted to name her Emily Eleen but didn't like the second name so we kept Emily!!

I had a friend by the name of tirza haven't heard that name since my friend!!!
  • edited March 2011
    Jazzmariah or myla if a girl Im naming her Ophelia Josephine.
  • I'm naming my daughter Kaliyah Imani Johnson once I confirm she's a girl. my 5 year ols, her name is A'nyla Renee :)

• if im having a girl i love the name makayla its very unique and very few have it and i love most about it the spelling of the name varies (mikayla,makayla, ma'kayla, makaila, etc) ... My child will be makayla ann janae... But just a though i hope i help
  • If I end up having a girl, I'm stuck between Gracie and Savannah. Middle name is Rose for my husband's mom.
  • @babyDC i thing the name savannah rose is beautiful!! :bz
  • I like Savannah, but can't use Rose, its over used in my family already. I like Savannah Danielle or Savannah Nicole, but hubby is fighting me on Savannah!
  • I'm naming my daughter serenity alexus
  • @soon2bemommy_dani my daughters name is gonna be michayla as well just
  • Different spelling obviously