wtf SNOW?????

edited March 2011 in Just for Fun
I live in buffalo, ny and just woke up to like 3 inches of snow on the ground!!! Aghhh!! I'm so sick of it!! My winter coat doesn't even fit me anymore :( anyone else get snow last night??

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yea it hasn't been hot here yet, but It's been mild..40-50 degrees everyday...I really thought spring was close, but in buffalo you never know lol...
  • I live in buffalo 2 & I hate it y lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @kat where in buffalo? I'm in tonawanda
  • Pa here... snow and ice...
  • Minnesota..snow and ice blah! Im so over winter right now
  • I am in mn too, went to bed to thunder and lightening and heavy rain. Woke up to snow:(
  • Live in nd. Spring my a$$!!! We got sooooo much snow last night!!! No school today. My great dane can't even get out my patio cuz the snow is to high. And he is HUGE!!! I cannot wait for summer!! Me and my boys are going stir crazy :(
  • @starrxoxo9 Omg yay a new York mommy like me! I live in Syracuse. I'm 9w 2d I've been hoping maybe there would be a few upstate new yorkers here. And the snow this year is a pain in the ass. It melts and comes back wth its been doing that here too. I want summer and a tan. Too much to ask for in ny tho
  • I live in new york and all I know is that im sick of this stinking weather I just want the nice weather already.... And I feel like im getting sick already I feel a bit stuffy. So much for last friday getting that beautiful weather to now rain n snow! Grrrrrr lol
  • @Pinkhopesfor1st baby where do you live. I have to say new girls weather this year was shitty at most
  • @ckazfirst I live in queens ny. Im so over this weather its not even funny! I want springgggggg!!!! My birthday is coming upppp next month I want the good weather already :)
  • I live in WI and this was my day yesterday... Wake up to rain mixed with slow... Later on in afternoon we added sleet....then it turned into a whiteout blizzard... as the night went on we added a thunderstorm... NOT thundersnow..... We had rain, hail, lightning, thunder, and snow hahaha... Awesome hey? Oh and its still raining, snowing, and sleeting as of this morning.
  • Totally understand. I would love a few high 50s days but. Gotta say im thankful with the cold wind right now cause I'm so hot. Turned down the heat. Opened all Windows, and still my body is a generator. The increased blood flow causes this one. @Pinkhopesfor1stbby being preggo is killer at times lol
  • Im startin to feel like crap. And the baby I babysit is sick too. And his mom is sick as well. I already been sneezing :-/
  • I live in orange county ny.its been snowing here since about 5am.I love the snow.I love all the seasons:)
  • Here in southern missouri we are expecting snow again on Sunday. Ugh I may go crazy!
  • @ star..in the upper west side
  • edited March 2011
    Ohio Cold rain right now probably snow later :( also getting woke up to tornado sirens fun..... just a test ... annoying though.
  • Im in MN too! Close to 10 inches here overnight.
  • Well in colorado we have blue sky and sunshine! It was crazy windy yesterday but apparently that has died down. We finally got an easy winter :) maybe 3 big storms all of which would completely disappear in days, its been great.
  • But in Texas.. hehe.. nice 80° chancla wearing weather! I love my state! But ill be in NYC soon.. to live.
  • I can even lay out and tan when I have tge time!
  • The weather in Moscow is aufull... F***ing rain with snow. Temperature is about 0 -2.
  • Haha im in boston expecting up to 3 in. tonight! So miserable where is spring!
  • Haha im in boston expecting up to 3 in. tonight! So miserable where is spring!
  • Lol well at least I'm not alone!! I can't wait til its over!!
  • wonderful North Dakota weather :) woke up to 12 inches of snow this morning. Everything is closed today, they said the biggest storm of the season. I THOUGHT spring started :(
  • Sorry ladies its in the 80's here in Alabama