whats everyone craving

2»

Comments

• Oh people would freak or just get mad its so shocking how ignorant people are
  • U wanna know what else is good hot chips and vanilla ice cream....
  • Lol yes they are
  • Chocolate and sour things here
  • edited January 2011
    Right now the only thing I want to eat is fruit. The thought of anything else just makes me nauseous,i hope it goes away soon, I'd really like to be able to eat a meal again soon!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I am so with you! Fruit is my bestie! The smell of meat or restaurants nearly make me run off of the
  • I've gone between fish fingers and hard boiled eggs. Lol.
  • I really have a obsession with super crunchy dill pickles, only claussen & only the spears they are the bomb! Very early on I would dream of red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese icing! But now its all about my pickles!
  • Spinach, creamed spinach, brussel sprouts, edemame, coconut dream cookies and new york super fudge chunk ben & jerrys..... And tangerine whole fruit popsicles
  • I dont crave at all. Everything i smell or look at, yuck! I hope it goes away. Im a big eater.
  • Pickles!! The other day I grabbed a sandwich and it was loaded with them....sooo happy! Edamame and anything cheese, broccoli, mash potatoes and cheese. Always cheese!!
  • Chocolate chip cookies..the ones u bake...I have atleast 5 a day...how do u stop the cravings cuz I know that's a bad one?
  • I crave nothin. Im still throwin up every time I eat. Im 14 weeks but man im still gettin sick and throw up most of the time. I don't knw what to eat cuz I wanna b able to keep somethin down. I don't even like to eat sweet stuff. What should I eat? Help pls
  • Cheese toast, ramen noodles & blue berry yogurt & orange juice
  • Subway, cheeseburgers, bacon, and fruit snacks... Thats all I want to eat, I'm 8 weeks and am really trying to eat better...
  • @islandgirl try bland foods. That's why I'm hooked on the potato! Try soup too.
  • Pickle piglips potatoes ice cream fries :*
  • Cheese pickles
  • Egs,carrots ,oranges ,mandarins,cucumber,bananas and toast with apricot jam :)
  • I'm 19 weeks and still have morning sickness. To those women getting sick still too, try more acidic foods. & smaller snacks so you don't get hungry.
    The few things I crave are tiger ice cream, anything orange flavored, pickled green olives, and anything with melted cheese.
  • Mexican food! Tacos burritos anything mexican...which is shocking because I am so sick
  • I love love love butter popcorn and honey bbq chips mixed together. I have it everynight with my normal tv programs. I haven't gone the pickle route yet. Also pb&j on toast. Yum!
  • saladez lemon picklez nd mexican food @ mommy2be hw far are you I heard lemonz mean your having a boy
  • I'm 11 weeks =] how about you?
  • Immm 14 weeks cravinggg pickles,lemonade,& sourr thingsss.
  • Cheese doodles n they have to b puffy only!!
  • So my best friend just had a baby and she could only eat bean and cheese burritos, since I recently have had issued with most everything I tried the bean and cheese burrito and seems to taste pretty good.