who are you going to have in the birthing room?

Comments

• I plan to have just my hubby but maybe my mom even though she can't watch someone go through labor even though she had 7 kids naturally lol
  • Just my boyfriend and my mom
  • It all really depends on how many ppl are allowed in the hopital room for me. I know for sure it will be my mom and my bf/bd in there, also his mom if she wants.
  • @jcmommy Yeah Its the first for both of us. Were both super excited! Can't wait, its taking too long! Lol
  • My birth with my son I had my mom cousin in law n husband this birth I'm just havin my husband
  • Im having my bf and my bff...my family is extremely dysfunctional and I dont even want them around my baby so definitely dont want any of them there when she's born...
  • My first it was my mom my husband missed it by 6 hours he was coming back from being out to sea for a month my second just my husband this one its going to be my husband my 10 yr old son my 9 yr old daughter who wants to cut the cord and my aunt
  • my fiancè will be the only one. i want to have those first special moments with just us.
  • My hubby doesn't want to be in the room so probably just my mom :)
  • I'm inviting my mother that's the only person I want there
  • Only my bf I don't have my family here. :(
  • my bf if hes up to the challenge! lol my grandma wants to be in the room but at my last delivery she was at the hospital but not in the room and she drove me nuts....everytime i had a contraction she would get so excited and go on and on about it...i had an epidural so i didnt feel them and after 30 hours of labour it began to bug me a LOT...so i dont know if i want her in my room again...how do i tell her nicely that i cant deal with that added stress without hurting her feelings?
  • Lol....that's cute, you could let her come into the room and explain to her that its stressing you out when she does it I'm sure she will understand ...good luck
  • Just my mama and my man/babydaddy :)
  • Just me. Hubby refuses since he almost passed out last time. And anyone else I would allow probably won't (my bff is really flaky )
  • @casnleslie lol I really wonder how my hubby will react....did yours watch the actual birth?
  • @coolbabybeans he saw her crown and was turned white as a ghost!
  • I will have mu bf,mom and my oldest he's 8 and has seen both his brothers born and he is so excited for another one....and no he's not down there for all the action he's up by my head giving me kisses he's such a great kid.
  • Ha I think my hubby is going to avoid that region but we haven't really discussed it.
  • Just my mom and sister.
  • I am having the dead beat dad in mine which is Friday and that's only if he actually goes :/
  • my boyfriend his mom nd sister nd my sister .
  • I'm having a c-sec and my RN sister wants to come in desperately! I'm not sure if I want her to. This is my last baby and I don't think my husband would care. She loves her job, tho, and I don't know if she's ever been in with a c-sec before. She's such a weirdo. :)
  • Just my mom :)
  • I'm planning to at least have my mom (this will be her first grandchild) and my fiance with me. :-)
  • Last time only wanted hsbd and doula. Was adamant about it. My mom and I aren't close, his fam all wanted to come but they're very overwhelming people and I couldn't handle it. Having home birth this time, really want my daughter there, hospitals here have no-kids policy. Need someone to take care of her and really can't decide. My mom used to be a doula and would be better birth attendant but his mom will make me crazy. Other hand hsbd and my mom butt heads. His mom is better with my daughter than my mom. Seems like turning into a party. Wanna ask them both to be fair but can't decide. My mom is here but works 24/7, his mom is 2.5 hrs away but retired. LOL so I guess I'm undecided. Any input ladies?
  • My husband my gramdma my bestfriend i think that's it i need all the help i can get lol
  • I usually just have my husband but I think I want my stepmother too this time,it will be my last and I want to video it
  • I'm just having my husband. I'm getting another c-section so they want as less people in there as possible.