going to the hospital.

edited January 2011 in Pregnant
I think im having a miscarriage. Im so upset and scared right now.

Comments

• Omgosh plz calm urself n drink some water or sum n get 2 the hospital I hope u n the little one will b ok
  • I hope everything is oky..ur in my prayers how far along are u?
  • I'm so sorry. I hope that everything works out.
  • I just keep crying... im bleeding. It wasn't bad but now its worrying me. I have a bottle of water with me. Thank you. I hope so too. This is my first
  • Aww this is my first also u both will b in my prayers sweetheart but plz calm down n stop cryin plzzzzz
  • Im so sorry. But like everyone else try to calm down, what you feel baby feels. Try laying down when you get to the hospital
  • I'm sorry girl
  • It happened to me b4 kno how u feeling ima pray for you
  • Are you bleeding heavy? I bleed almost everyday but very light. I went to the Dr and she said its ok and it happens to some people. She also told me only to worry if its heavy to the point that you have to change a pad many times within an hour. Go to the Dr just to make sure the baby is ok though. Good luck.
  • Im at the er now. They said they are gonna check everything. Its gotten heavier over today so im worried. I had to come alone. My fiance was a total ass about it. I can't believe him. But im trying to stay positive I just really don't want to lose my baby. Thank y'all so much for the support.
  • Well even though he isn't there and no one is physically with you, were all here hoping for the best. Just try to stay calm, even your frustration with him, push it aside for now
  • Im doing my best. Thank you.
  • Good luck love
  • I hope everything turns out okay honey- we're all praying for you. <3
  • Just wondering if you have heard anything. Been extremely worried.
  • hoping everything is ok.....
  • Post bk to us were all worrying im praying for yall
  • Hope all is well with you and Ur baby. Sending prayers Ur way
  • Let us know...hoping you and LO are ok!
  • I hope everything is going ok for you. You'll be in my prayers tonite.
  • They did an internal ultrasound and I have to wait till I get those results back. And they took blood. Im sorry im just getting back to y'all. Its 2 am here and I've been here since 8:44. When I find out if its a yes or no ill get back to y'all. Thank you so much for checking on me. I appreciate this support so much. I came to the hospital alone.
  • Hope everything is ok. Ill say a prayer for you.
  • Cudnt they have just done an ultra sound or used the doppler 4 the heartbeat? Like w8tin 2 kno wud b killin me.
  • They wouldn't even show me the monitor for the ultrasound. They wouldn't say anything the whole time. Its awful just laying here. They gave me a catherid. Idk how to spell it. Its been awful so far.
  • I hope everything is okay hun im praying for you and baby
  • They said they don't know for sure or not if I am or aren't having one. These people are idiots.
  • I hope everything turns to b a false alarm. God bless you! I will keep u in my prayers!
  • I know hun... they did the same to me with my first mc the wait us the worst part hopefully everything is ok...
  • I have had two miscarriages: one at 7 weeks, my 2nd at 5 weeks. With my first, an internal ultrasound showed no heartbeat & they knew right away. My 2nd, I needed no tests to know what was happening. A pregnancy hormone blood test should be very telling at this point. I'm 19 weeks pregnant currently; my 3rd pregnancy with no children. I am praying for you, sweetie, cause I know this pain and it's horrible. I hope everything will turn out okay. Best wishes!!