going to the hospital.

Comments

• I was told that until you're five months pregnant, there's very little that can be done to treat miscarriages & possibly save the baby. But there are other reasons why a woman can bleed during pregnancy, so I say, keep thinking positive thoughts & stay as strong as possible until you get the answer you need. I just pray you're not waiting days and days for that answer to come. It's important that you stay hydrated & rest as MUCH as possible, & try to keep your stress levels down as you're going through this. We may not know each other personally, but this seems like a great community of women, & we're here for you!
  • It stops for a couple of days and then ot comes back...but not as much as I did in the beginning... just spotting ...but the first 7 days it was like a. Regular period ...dnt worry like my husband says have FAITH and everything will b fine.. and it is not ur fault u have done nothing wrong or to deserve this...
  • The blood has gotten darker so that's a good thing. It might just be like a period for me. Idk but I pray everything will be fine. If I didn't have this app and you ladies to help me I would have went stir crazy.. seriously. Y'all have gave me more comfort advise and prayer than anybody I know. Thank you for being by my side spiritually and not making me be alone through this.
  • Hang in there girl. You are clearly a strong woman.
    All my love & prayers to you. <3
  • Its most appreciated:)
  • Just stay positive hun! Bleeding during the first trimester is extremely common! It is bs that they didn't tell you an answer, the thing I don't get is sometimes you can't see the heartbeat until a little after 6 weeks, so they could have told you that at least instead of getting nothing! We didn't see ours until 6 weeks 3 days and past. Their job is to tell you what's going on, not to be hush hush about it. Best of luck and prayers for you!!!
  • That's what they get paid for!! My obgyn will probably say something to them when I go in!! Good news is that I can probably get proof of having medicaid tomorrow and go to the dr asap!!! I hope it works that's easily.
  • Oh thats great news! I hope you can, and I hope your doctor freaks out on them! With my first, I went in at 16 weeks from fainting and they told me I probably lost her and couldn't find her heartbeat (they were checking up by my ribs btw!) I ended up calling my doctor right after going to the clinic, he found her heartbeat in 2 seconds, long story short, my er doctor was fired.
  • Dang that's crazy. His nurses in his office were furious when I called today and told them. They said the er was stupid. And that the dr with the stroke shouldn't be administrating any kind of information when he's not even right himself. Some people should really just change jobs. I don't mean to be that way but my nurses were better at being a dr. They didn't even check for a heartbeat.
  • if the obgyn won't get you in find another obgyn. They should get you in right away with any complications.
  • I'm sorry you're going through all this. I hope everything works out for you. :(
  • The same thing happened to me at 5 weeks. I bled like the beginning of a period but it was brownish. I went to the ER and waited over 7 hours for them to tell me nothing! I did the hcg blood test and both an internal and external ultrasound. While I was there I went to the restroom and wiped only to find red blood. I thought for sure I miscarried especially since I was having cramps too. However my hcg was high at like 13000 so they wanted me to come back in two days for another blood test to see if the numbers doubled. As for the ultrasound pic, the yolk sac was in the uterus but they couldnt see the baby. But they told me it could be that its still too early to see it. Im in my 12th week now and the baby's heartbeat is at 172 bpm. :) so keep your head up.
  • Awe I hope that's all it is!!! I would be so happy!!
  • If you have pending medicaid they sshld take you, or the day that you turn in your paperwork. In between my kids I was pregnant, at 11 weeks I had bleeding, I called the er, they told me not to come in, but wait till my doc appt in 6 days, so I did, as soon as I told the doc that I was bleeding he did a u/s, and there was no heartbeat, I wish I would just went in anyways so I cld know, and I regret waiting, I suggest you go to a dif hospital, or see if your doc will see you, with pending medicaid. With my m/s, the blood had changed from dark to bright red, they cldnt do a d.n.c right away after my u/s, and schedualed it for 3 days later, and ended up passing it at home, which is a terrible feeling. The reason I'm telling you this is cuz, its hard not knowing. I truley hope for the best for you. Good luck mama!
  • I lost the baby. I have to go in tomorrow to get a dnc. Im so upset. Im just drowning in my own tears.
  • I'm so sorry hun!!!! That is so terrible to have to endure for days on end!! Stay strong & know you have love and support here. I wish I could give you a hug..
  • Oh hun im sooo sorry!! We went through the same thing last may but now due in june with our 2nd little girl, don't give up hope. Prayers to you and your family!
  • Thank you. It's the worse feeling in the whole wide world. Nothing is comparable to this. I know I was early but I still was excited. Now I have to endure the pain of this till tomorrow and be constantly reminded. My fiance said he doesnt want to try to get pregnant again for a long time. This is a rough year so far.
  • It is hard hun you lost a baby. I was upset for a long time too. Unless you've been through it nobody knows how it feels. Give yourself time to heal emotionally and spiritually. I talked to a lot of women online on miscarriage/loss websites to help me. Just take time for yourself. And if you think your fiance isn't upset/ sad about it he really is hurt. Men just don like to show their feelings. I wish you the best of luck during this difficult time and hope everything works out for you
  • I'm so very sorry for your loss. Just remember you have a place to go if you need to talk. Thinking of you....
  • Everyone is upset here. They were all excited. This is so painful physically and mentally. Its like I feel hallow. Somethings missing. In due time we will conceive again. Once we are ready. It probably wouldn't be wise to try again this soon. I just hope I don't get negative feed back from people. I've done everything to prevent this but god has other plans. It all happens for a reason. I just have to remember that. I don't want to delete this app because I lost my baby. Do I have to because im not pregnant anymore?
  • no you dont have to delete the app if you don't want to. Like I said this is a place to go if you need to talk. I'm thinking of you and wish you the best and as much peace as possible in this painful time for you
  • No hun you don't!! I'M not, yet lol. WERe trying though. I couldn't imagine what your going through but we'd all like to be here for you! XX
  • Y'all are awesome. No one in my family has ever had this happen so they can't comfort me. Y'all understand which is awful in a way cuz I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy but in another way its great so you can help someone that is going through this...

This Is quite painful... is there anything I can do or take to ease some of the pain?
  • I'm not sure if panadol would help?? I'm not really sure what you have over there, I'm from Australia.. but when you go to the docs, they will def give you something..
  • I went through that as well. Had one period and now pregnant with a healthy baby. Ibuprofen works take 3 if you can and lots of rest. I'm sorry for your loss.
  • Keep us posted you are in our prayers
  • I've never heard of panadol. I have some tylenol. I took some of them. Omg I can't believe they are making me wait to go in. This is the worst experience in the whole world. Thank you smobley... I hope that happens!!
  • Um neurophen lol. Advil? There all the same jst different names lol!!
  • U can get emergency pregnacy medicaid. Talk to your case worker. Good Luck my lub