racial stereotypes (pregnacy edition) dont be offended just for fun!! we can learn something!!

Comments

• I think I just hate his family really don't mind mama just when they say it LOL
  • Lmao @mommie_mcatee lmao. My mom use to do that. Or cry wen they beat us. Like y YOU cryin? I hated wen they would call my aunts, like girrrrl u won't believe what this wench just did blah blah blah...... like u just beat me now u gotta broadcast it. Word? Its like that
  • I get really pissed off at my aunt she is white (and acts ghetto as hell!)and her husband is spanish. There son is about 8 i think but anyways he hits her and cusses at her he even told her shut up b***h or i will shank your ass! And she just freaking laughs!!! Like wtf how is it funny that your son disrespects you? And then she takes him over to other peoples house and saya baby tell so and so what you told me today! And then she freaking laughs about it!!! Like c'mon i know you live in a trailer park but that does not mean you need to act like it!!!!
  • Too everyone. I'm sharin this thread wit my bd and mom right now. Y'all gave us our evenin entertainment. Lmao. N how my mom just told me I betta not beat her grandbaby. I hope she remember all those a$$ whoopins she gave me wen I was lil
  • I'm so against the names we black people pick. My bd thinks I'm crazy because my kids will have white names. I'm tottaly against names that end with a.....porsha, Tasha, meka, shanda, keona (my name), Jessica, Keisha...etc hello naw
  • I have had customers at my job with the names of treausha (pronounced tree-au-sha) and other crazy names lol
  • Ohh ohh I have another one! Please don't get offended ...y do white parents and I have seen other races as well though dress their kids lighter than they even dress themselves sometimes for the weather? ?? I don't understand! !! Like no socks in the winter or just a wind breaker in 20 degree weather? ??
  • I babysat a little girl named celebrity .... really...
  • Love this topic...The truth is young children of any race learn from others behavior so if a lil boy is call-in his mom bitches & hoes & hitting her its probably cause they seeing it at home
  • The name la'starsha smh lol
  • @ mammae yeah any race I see black kids cussing and some parents think it cute!!!
  • Lmao black ppl overdress our kids. Whites n spanish underdress. The mexican lady I said earlier had the nerve to have jeans, a scarf n hat on. White ppl have same prob. Black ppl put like tights, long johns, jeans, sweater, peacoat, long sleeves, like 3 scarfs one for the neck, head and face, gloves n mittens, and a big ass bubble coat, wen its like 50 degrees out? Like heifer y'all goin to the north pole or something.
  • @mommie_mcatee I just really hate the super ghetto names....and especially the ones with a lot of apostrophes in them Ny'keriyona T'shayla (Sorry if that's anyones child's name)
  • That's one thing black grandmas are so sweet to their grandchildren but their children were beat lol my mother says that about my grand
  • I'm not gonna front @momma_E my lil cuz tried that wit me one day. I picke him up from school it was cold, he didn't want to wear his hat. Fool called me a bitch the 3rd time I put it on him n told me he didn't hve to listen to me. Best believe I took him home, and in front of my aunt tore him a new ass
  • Not mine! My Grandma will beat the fur off anybodys child. Lol.
  • Lmao @mommys1stbundle. Ya gma don't play
  • Lol white people period shorts, flip flops, and a pull over. Like dang ur arms the only thing cold. Indians cold as help outside they still have those crusty certain out. Its like i know y'all see these nail shops on every corner! Pedicure please
  • Yo Gma sum like madea
  • @Mommmy_McAtee yeah i know a girl named latarviarvia (la-tar-vi-ar-va) or tae tae im sorry im surely not going to hire some one with that name to manage or work at my business
  • Crusty. Feet i meant
  • @ firstmama...this is hilarious! !! Well I don't think I over dress my kids but my sister did my nieces, lol they use to complain about sweating!!
  • Why and how do mexicans have like 15 kids that are all about the same age? And how the hell do they fit them all in their mini vans? And how do (all races) let their kids out in public with mixed matched clothes looking like clowns i basically see mexicans do this but i do see white people pulling this crap too.. and how the hell are you going to be on welfare and you and your kids have every color of tims, nikes, and jordans to go with every outfit you own?!
  • White women are strong, they can be called anything and still Act like nothing happened.
  • Ooihhh I see crusty ashy heels on many black women... like soak n scrub that a little lotion please LOL
  • I use to complain too.
    Me: momma I can't breathe
    Mom: breathe thru ya nose
    Me: but its hot
    Mom: deal wit it, I ain't takin care no sick kids. U not missin school
  • Y do young black women have themselves so decked out n they child look like they were found at the park? Head look like it need a adult relaxer at 5 years old
  • Im on welfare and work and have a Droid and wear Nike's :) proud to be stereotyoed as welfare trash LOL I pay taxes and I pay my bills no one else.
  • ROTFLMAO @ghettobetty and especially @Chels
  • Well I wouldn't stereotype so far as to not hire someone with a "bad" name because they could be the best for the job and perform very well. @mommysierra.