Children's shows that drive you nuts!!

edited April 2011 in Just for Fun
Are there any children's cartoons or shows that just drive you mad?! Nickelodeon and Nick Jr. have Max and Ruby and I cannot stand it...where the hell are their parents seriously?!

Comments

• Lol.. Yo Gabba Gabba... but it taught my daughter please and thank.u so I tolerate it.LOL
  • I don't have any yet but lots of nieces and nephews I can not stand ' in the night garden'
  • Spongebob! The voices annoy me soooo much. Lol. Luckily my son knows about Spongebob but doesn't watch it. Lol.
  • Lmao...I have wondered the same thing about Max and Ruby!!! And Max is teaching my child insubordination habits...I do not appreciate this Nick Jr
  • SpongeBob....OMG my daughter drives me bananas with that cartoon
  • @ann_hart19 Yo Gabba Gabba used to freak me out! I tolerate it now because it has a very subtle way of teaching youngens good lessons.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Singlemomofsoontobe3 I'm sorry, but Ruby is a bossy little beotch lmao. Poor Max is always getting put on the back burner for whatever she wants to do!
  • Thomas the train! My nephew watches It
  • Does anyone remember the Teletubbies? Lol.
  • The upside down show my son literally cracks up at it and yo gabba gabba lol its just annoying
  • @MarinesAngel I just hate "the Map" and his silly song that repeats itself "I'm the map, "I'm the map, "I'm the map, "I'm the map, "I'm the map, "I'm the map, "I'm the map, "I'm the map, "I'm the map, I'M THE MAAAAAP!" lol.
  • I Hate, hate Spongebob...Miley cyrus gets on my nerves too
  • @tifferzz09 Upside Down Show my son LOVES but there are only like 10 episodes and they air them over and over again...it drives me bonkers!
  • I HATE DORA, DIEGO, AND SPONGEBOB! :/ Dora and the map annoy me! And her cousin Diego lol and spongebob is annoying, period! His voice and his laugh! D:
  • I don't like Max and Ruby. I always give my daughter a hard time when she watches it, in good fun of course. But Twist from the Freshbeat Band is my worst enemy. I CANNOT stomach him. Anytime I see it on I try to change it before she sees.
  • I hate DORA.... I can scream when I hear the map song
  • @BkE913 lol ik its like I don't watch it yet I kno its been on a million times
  • Max n ruby is funny, max is a fool lol... Yo gaba gaba just makes me say "oh geez".. Cant stand the wonder pets lol... The upside down show, oh god, them grown men need to get a real job... But other than that they tought my nephew numbers, letters, colors, etc.... oh n forgettin ni hao ki lan, i learned a lil chinese watchin that :) my 4yr old nephew knows a lot of chinese (we r hispanic n he now speaks english n spanish really well)
  • I have the funniest cartoon drawing skit on my phone of a "the map" issue....inbox me an email address or I can text it. If u don't cuss u would be offended...WARNING
  • How about total drama island?? So inappropriate for kids...
  • @sramos26 I think all CN cartoons are inappropriate, but of course, the kiddos love them. Go figure!

There is a cartoon on Nick Jr. late at night called "Oobi" and it scares the crap out of me. It's talking hands with eyeballs and...ugh it's just freaky lol. The fact that it's on late at night freaks me out even more haha!
  • dora, the wiggles (pervs), and spongebob! uuugghhh his creepy annoying irritating laugh..bllaaahhhhahahahahahHAHahahaHAHAHAHA

shoot me now!
  • Oobi is ridiculous isn't it always trying to make friends with a foot ok ik y those shows r on at nite but kaden knos how to work the dvr then I look on my lists an he's got all his night shows set to record maybe those shows do help make em smarter but sometimes I think my kids know too much for their ages lol
  • Angelia ballerina idk which channel but GOD. They constantly whine the whole damn show. Ugh I don't want cable cuz of the stupid shows they have now.
  • I dont like the upside down show
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Has anyone heard any real feedback ever from that ur baby can read series?? Idk if it wud seriously work but it can't be any worse than half the shows that r on tv..
  • Wonder Pets is annoying. my kids are yo gabba, wow wow wubbzy and kai lan fans.
  • @newmommyofone we tried it an if u hav time to sit down an work with them it may work but we did it a lil each night an nothin let's say my son is 2 an doesn't talk an my other son is 5 an has been jabberin away sense 1 so honestly idk wat it is but I personally say it wasn't worth it wen u can just work with them like u normally would