is it possible to be raped by your husband?

Comments

• thank you for your opinion @voiceofreason now get off my page please.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited April 2011
    what he did was 150 thousand percent wrong and i think u should find sumone new.. BUT if u really do want to be with him talk to him before turning him in because there will b no chance of saving the relationship after u take those steps. Hopefully helpfully :/
  • He's ur husband u should've just laid there and lethim have his way
  • edited April 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm not sick u should please ur husband. That's what ur there for. Ur supposed to submit urself to ur husband and god
    This is why there's a high divorce rate cuz women think they run the place
  • @hisbabysmom God also says for husbands to love their wives as Christ loves the church. Christ died for the church and gave us a choice and never forced anything. So I'm sorry your logic/theology is wrong. If a husband truly loves his wife, would never do that.
  • dont argue w her. just leave it alone. today has been such a nice drama free day. we all expressed how it was rape. hopefully twins on the way will b ok n move on from this . . "man" hisbabymom is entitled to her . . . views
  • The Bible says to submit yourself to ur husband read a lil more sweetie
  • @hisbabysmom Yep and it also says what I just wrote. You're taking things out of context. Read Ephesians 5:25-33.
  • I really don't care I just know things have gone down hill since the women's rights movement
  • @hisbabysmom is obviously a internet troll don't feed into it. I'm so sorry for you situation! You definitely need to sit down and talk to him about it. And then make your decision based on his reaction. No matter what you didn't deserve that
  • People are entitled to their opinions, whatever they may be.
    I for one, am considered an equalitist (men and women being equal), and quite proud of the womens rights movement, and the strides in equality between males and females that it has brought about.

As I've said on your update, I'm proud of you for leaving. You are truly a strong woman. You're setting an incredible example for your children. When they are older, the girl(s) will know it's not acceptable for them to be treated as you have been, and the boy(s) will be able to show women the respect they deserve. Congratulations, and good luck hun. Keep making (most) of us proud!!! :x
  • Lol I'm not a troll I'm stating what I think
  • @hisbabysmom you might as well be saying that dumb s%#t
  • What I said is true do u expect a man to go without sex for 9mos? Ah no...
  • M-U-D
    (Made Up Drama)
    [NOT TO THIS WHOLE DISCUSSION]

Some people are looking for reactions; by not giving in to these people, they generally go away.

@kkj09 :x
  • @hisbabymom i knew there was a reason I didn't read this thread today...
    Thank you for concern enough to read my post. I'm glad u are a god fearing woman. That helps a lot in these tough days. However, I have been through a lot this week and benefit most from kind, loving words. I take it, u have never experienced anything like this and I'm glad because I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. Take care, and with all due respect, I'd appreciate it if you got off my thread. I've been thru enough.

Thank u @isaiahnjocelynsmommy well put
  • I am so Sorry you are going through this. I don't know if this has been mentioned but maybe speak with a counselor. Its confidential and They have professional experience. I'm sure all of us on pregly are here for you and some of us have experienced something similar in our own ways but a professional can help you greater then we can and I would hate to hear or see anything happen yo you or babies. And I don't mean to offend anyone if I did. But this is serious and awful that he would Do something like this.
  • Wow :'( Im literally crying I can't believe there are so many people out there like that, yu have to be kidding me!!! NO MEANS NO HUSBAND OR NOT!!! WOW
  • @hisbabymomma I cannot believe at all that you have the spirit of Christ in u. Christ willingly died for his bride and never forced himself on her. He was a gentleman not a rapist. I think you REALLY need to check your theology and humble yourself to the Lord and apologize to your wife. Certainly her husband raped her and should at least know that she is upset if not go straight to prison.
  • I just wanted to say that a man can and will go 9 months without sex if he has to, especially for the woman he loves and his child. my ex husband did, we go pregnant young and a month into pregnancy we had a lot of complictions. I ended up having my son @34weeks. But we had to refrain from.sex doctors orders, and he was by my side every min and every hospital visit. What happend to you was wrong my dear and I'm so sorry you had to go thru that and even more sorry someone would write ignorant things on here. You have a lot of self control to react to them the way you did, which tells me ur smart and will take necessary steps to make sure this doesn't happen again. God bless you.
  • Same happened to me and its caused problems in my marrage he and I talk about it and I flat out told him if he ever tryed anything like that again he would never see me or our children again and he's not done it since but I'm still terrified he will
  • yeah its rape just like consentual sex can be rape. stupid world. fml
  • I am so sorry this happened to you and it happens far more than ppl realize. I hope that you talk to him about it before it happens again and if it does report him, you do not owe it to him and if you dont want it it is rape, period.
  • I haven't read most of the comments but in my opinion you should talk to him about it ... you should get his perspective of what happened then you can judge based off his reaction and answer if you know him well enough ... this happened to.me before except I wasn't pregnant.. we had a talk the next day and I let him know how I feel ... he felt bad because he actually thought I enjoyed at some level... that was about a year ago.
    Now that I am pregnant we haven't been having much sex but it hasn't happened again.. so good luck.