How soon can u tell the Gender

2»

Comments

• @marriedwith_4 & @singlemama i am also due Oct6th to me it's so exciting knowing someone with the same due date or close to my due date oh yeah and @NewMommy_NavyWife
  • edited April 2011
    My first baby will hopefully be here Oct 30
  • Mixsen84...my due date is Oct 30th too!..I'm not sure when my doc will be able to find out the gender of my baby.. I hope soon but I doubt it...my next app is the 19th..my fingers are crossed.
  • @Asia_b : Yhea the doctor told us we would find out in June. But over excited to find out. That way me and my girl can go shopping. In the mean time we started a savings account to save money for everything. I can't wait to find out. We did try a gender test from a pharmacy and the Chinese calendar thing. Both said we was having a boy
  • Hey ladies I found out I was preggo at 10weeks and they did a vaginal u/s and the tech said she thinks its u boy , but I was really wishing on a baby girl.but I will really will jot find out when I'm 20weeks
  • Im 14 weeks and due Oct 13 and still yet to find out I'm only having one child though good luck guys I hope I find out very soon
  • edited April 2011
    I was told at 15 weeks that we are having a boy because there was a nub, but when I was looking at pics of what babies look like at 15 weeks I discovered that girls still have nubs then too! Lol. I'm not picking out anything until our 20 week.
  • I'm due 10/8/11. I go to dr Monday. I'll be 15w2d. For all those who found out early...did they confirm later & was it still accurate. I go every 2 weeks cuz of high-risk. I also felt baby @ 13w1d but this.week I've had fam drama stress & did lift a heavy box thurs. I havnt felt baby much if at all this week. I'm scared.
  • @one5one. Many don't feel baby until 17 to 20 weeks, and in the beginning its very common for it to be few and far between. I felt flutters a week ago and felt nothing again until last night and my baby is fine and active. I just had an ultrasound. You have nothing to worry about right now, just don't lift heavy stuff anymore.
  • We are also due with twins oct 16th. We are 14 weeks today and go for an ultrasound tomorrow. We will be getting ultrasounds every 2 weeks due to the twins. I am so excited. These will be our first kids. I just wish my wife would start feeling better
  • @TechGirlPa I sure hope u r rite. I'm very anxious for the dr appt Monday.
  • Well went to dr today for 14 week ultrasound. The tech said she was pretty darn sure both are girls. Sure hope she was wrong and we get 1 boy. I even had wife take the boy/girl gender test and it showed boy. What am I going to with girls???
  • I am 16w2d and I am going for my amnio tomorrow. As long as baby cooperates, i will be able to find out tomorrow!!! Yay! We found out @16w with my previous pregnancies too! Cant wait! \:D/
  • @gizmodad. Hay now... I was never a prissy princess girl. I spent my summers on a farm getting dirty working and playing. Girls can be just as much fun as boys, just don't turn them into princesses and you'll have nothing to worry about.
  • I found out at 20 weeks but i believe with a 3 or 4d ultrasound you can find out at 14