How much weight have you gained??

Comments

• I'm 25weeks and gained 24lbs
  • @1_bubbly_mommy WELL i THiNk iVE LOST WEiGHT BCUS OF ALL THE NAUSEA iVE BEEN FEELiNG. ONCE i EAT EVEN WHEN iTS A LiTTLE iLL FEEL FULL ALL DAY &&CAN'T EAT A LOT AFTERWARDS... iVE NEVER FELT LiKE THiS iTS EXHAUSTiNG SEEinG ALL THE FOOD i USE TO LOVE WHiCH NOW MAKES ME jUSS GAG HA HA HA
  • I'm 33wks and I've gained about 30lbs... :/
  • 33weeks and put on 10 lbs
  • @lentoswifey that's how i was at first didn't take much to get me full and i would think i won't eat for the rest of the week lol but your appetite will come back i don't have nausea so i guess since i really didn't have an appetite thar's why i was losing weight but my doc said it was normal so i'm in the clear for now.
  • I'm 14 weeks and 5 days and I've lost 20lbs. No weight gain yet but I was big to begin with. Let's see what the doc says tomorrow.
  • @1_bubbly_mommy oK WELL i hOPE iT DOES WEARS OFF &&i START GAiNiNG SOON ;)

i jUSS WANNA EAT LiKE i USE TO &&i WANT MY BBY GETTiNG ENOUGH NUTRiTiON tOO
  • I'm 21wks and I've gained 8lbs. I started off a little overweight though. Anyone else feel like the cellulite fairy is in town??? Ugh I hate it!! Lol
  • Im 23 weeks nd ive gained almost 30 lbs, I gained 90 with my first daughter. My family always gains alot during pregnancy but always lose it rather fast
  • 25 wks lost 27lbs gained back 6 so far
  • As of 18 wks I had gained 12 pounds. I am 20 weeks now and after our Easter feast, I'm scared to get weighed! Oh well, looks like I'm well on my way to 35 pounds :( @starrxoxo9 YES it's horrible... first our waistlines then our butts and thighs! What's next? Our dignity?? Oh yea, that is next.
  • with my first i gained 55 pounds and with this one ive gained about 15 pounds and im just about 30 weeks today .
  • @lilpeapod913 ha ha I know right!
  • 21 w tomorrow 6lbs :)
  • 12 weeks lost 2 more pounds. The last time I was at the doctors. Which was about a week ago
  • I've gained 20 at my last visit at 27 weeks
  • I'm 17 weeks tomorrow lost lost 13-14 lbs but I was big in the beginning and never really sick or nauseous... I used to think I wast really pregnant until week 15 when I herd the heart!
  • With my 1st I gained 46 lbs but so far with this pregnancy @ 31 wks I gained 14 so far
  • edited April 2011
    I'm 13w1d and haven't gained anything yet (this is my second pregnancy).

With my first pregnancy (a girl) I gained 8 lbs in the first trimester and 42 lbs total. I had pregnancy induced hypertension that was diagnosed at 24 weeks, so I was retaining a ton of water...even with the med to help it. I lost all my pregnancy weight in 6 weeks...thankfully! Pretty sure breast feeding, lack of sleep, and little appetite helped!
  • 26 weeks and have gained 4 pounds
  • 21 weeks and I've gained 18 pounds :)
  • Im 36 weeks and I have gained like 27lb
  • 15 weeks + 2 days lost 16 first trimester due to constant morning sickness. Depending on day, I've gained a pound back (especially after Easter and finally being able to start eating again!) But my bump is coming out and as soon as I gain back five officially I get to go back to work and then I'm sure it will pile on... Seems to be my family genetics lol
  • Ill be 20wks thursday and iv gained 8pds. Its my first time being preg!
  • edited April 2011
    24 weeks and gained 3 lbs.. This is my 4th pregnancy
  • 25w5d ive gained 16lbs.hopefully.no more den 15 til aug.
  • 15 wks and gained 5 lbs.. im happy with it though cuz last preg by 20 wks i gainded 20 lbs ugh.. over all i ended up gainijg 50lbs with my last preg.. took 5 months to loose it all.. but i did.. so try not to worry to much.. some of us just gain easier wen were pregnant.. im one of them lol..
  • I'm 15wks and lost 3 to 4 lbs since the time i found out i was prego. last time i had a check up. i was over my weight beore i got pregnant so they said i should onli gain 12 to 15lbs.
  • 16weeks n I gained 9pnds