ON SUM REAL SHYT...Y U MAD? OBAMA DIDNT DO SHYT WRONG

Comments

• lexi34 I agree
  • @babynumbersix Omg!! Yay I have a belly buddy now! I had my nuchal yesterday and everything looked great! And looks like we might have a little girl! Have you found out the sex yet?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Is it just me but the ones who want it closed are white can we report racism on here hmm
  • What does "I'm weeek" mean? Sorry I'm just confused. :-?
  • Yhu wanna kw sumthinn funny yhu guys make me laugh...oh go &&,tell
  • Im BLACK and i want it closed! Lets not play the RACE card sweetie! Color has NOTHING to do with it!
  • I'm with @erkieshavingagirl, fuck talking about politics let's discuss the finer points of fried pickles

Also to the original poster. Stop trying to start drama, breathe, and go pick up a book teaching proper grammar and spelling it will do you a lot of good
  • No u grow up ur the one that can't ignore stuff and want to pick a argument with someone :-@
  • Omg! Wow. Pulling the race card. You just made me giggle. I just want it closed because we already had two days of this political mess and it's over and people need to stop bringing it up. Btw I could care less if Obama is black which he is not, he's biracial, or if he was green and pink striped. So watch it. @sexygina22
  • @AandK1031 .. don't know what we're having yet... hopefully I will find out monday.. fingers crossed for another boy!
  • I am against blatant and intentional ignorance... does that make me prejudice? ?
  • Wow really...its so sad its funny
  • @mommy_love am black aswell stay in your lane..I have not mentioned your name.
  • If you are not capable of completing a sentence please don't try to start a serious conversation. I'm just making an educated guess but here it goes...I bet you know nothing about politics and just "like" Obama because you feel you are supposed to. You seemed much smarter by not typing a thing
  • @mommyforever @mommy_love the only school she goes to is an ebonics school.. which none of us go to so or her sake just ptetend we understand how ignorant she sounds :p
  • I really want some cheese fries from Outback! !!
  • Ahaaa...imm still weeak...?? Y is thtt white pple got a promblem...with obama && us...imm startinn 2 feel u got sumthinn against black...ahaa imm still weeak
  • AHAHAHAHA!!!! @richjen24 ... you're my hero...
  • Lol @bigbelly cheese fries sound amazing right now
  • I just want to say one thing. Ok a few. We all have opinions on the president. Which is ok! But lets not pull the race card! Over someone wanting this closed it has been a hot topic since all the stuff went down. So with that said lets get back to pregnancy topics. And fried pickles.
  • @Nene you truly are an ignorant person. Jussayin
  • Wait isn't Obama black and white?
  • Does anyone know what "I'm weeek" means?? Seriously I just wanna know!! Lol
  • @bigbelly OMG now i want those!!!! Lol
  • Oh my god, must I go over this again.
    @NENE OBAMA ISN'T EVEN BLACK. CHILL OUT. THE ONLY ONE RACIST ON HERE, IS YOU CLEARLY.
This discussion has been closed.