ON SUM REAL SHYT...Y U MAD? OBAMA DIDNT DO SHYT WRONG

Comments

• turrets huh yhu sound so funkinn stupid no i dnt nut umm....but if we tryna be rude bitch....if i slap thee dog shyt out of yhu wuld yhu have a busted lip then...ahahaaa imm jusd sayinnn....bitch never tawk shyt yhu knt bck up mommyforever.......
  • Lol yes yes she does lol
  • Elephant war sounds like something I wouldn't want to be near.... 8-X
  • Haha omg ladies we seriously need some "like" buttons in these post lol and i guess shes right if you dont like they way she types or the way she expresses herself then dont read it by you guys getting mad you guys are pleaseing her ...just ignore it

Have a nice day :)
  • This is sad. :-|
  • kbg10 shut thee fuck up
  • @NENE excuse me?! Good thing I don't know you because we would have a serious problem after that comment. NO ONE threatens me..
  • Wow, I'm scared of someone who's typing on a keyboard.....
  • I'm just playing @kristaf22 lol, just trying to lighten the mood
  • What? All I got out of that was something about @nene eating dog shyt with a busted lip?? That's disgusting! How did we go from politics to fecal-philiacs?
  • Oh damn what are you going to do fly your internet gangster ass through the phone and smack somebody. No okay so what was the point in saying something so immature and ignorant. Grow the hell up honey. I truly feel sorry for you..
  • @babynumbersix she was saying she was gonna knock the "dog shit out of me and give me a busted lip"
  • Lol @kristaf22 ha its okay I have days like that.:)
  • @babynumbersix don't use big words, they might confuse her. Lol
  • Lol @kristaf22 ha its okay I have days like that.:)
  • Ooohhhh... wow. That's pretty hardcore... that's some mighty vigorous typing there.. did it hurt?? Lok
  • ahahahahahahahah oh yhu can ask bout meh kumm to sac......nigga dnt tawk shyt cause i can bck thee shyt up.....ahahaahah
  • Obama is not the first black president. He is the first biracial president. This race card is bull shit. Its 2011 people who cares what color someone is we all bleed red we all have feelings and some people are taking it too far on here. Hasn't anyone heard of the "golden rule"
  • haahahahahha but i have to go kuss my oak park nigga is bout to be over here....
  • @nene have you ever read a book or went to English class?
  • @nene just stop. I'm not scared of you. And I def wouldn't come to your little hood.
  • You live in a sac. Hmmm sad story. But anyway nobody cares enough to ASK bout chu cuz hate to break it to you but honey your a NOBODY to us. Mk pumpkin, simple as that
  • @brookiesbaby ... I think its fair game to use big words... she confuses me with her made up lingo! Lol
  • @babynumbersix I don't understand 90% of the words she uses. Someone needs to send her a Webster to her sac she lives in.
  • Ha I think regular 5th grade vocabulary just flies above her little gangster head. To much for her to comprehend but we can use big words if we like it just means we know what it means and can communicate with other educated individuals.. sadly she don't understand English
  • Lmao. Nice...
  • Yew hav tew tauk lik dis
    And add in a lot of forced uncomfortable laughter and curse words.
This discussion has been closed.