Whose a first time mom & how old r u?

Comments

• Oops I am 21 will be 22 right after baby is born
  • First time mom too im 35wks 3days and im 22 due in june 1st hope so...she so hurry
  • Im a first time mom with a baby girl im due june 30th and i will be 24 in september her name will be brooklynn leona
  • Iam 24 and am 15 weeks today. We're due October 23 :)
  • I'll be 21 on the 23rd of May..and I'm 11 weeks today due Nov 20th
  • Im 18 atm but will be 19 when he or she is born :) im currently 19 weeks, but will be half way on Tuesday! :D
  • I'm 25 and its my first baby as well.. I'm already 25 weeks pregnant with my baby girl. Due on the 14th of Aug. I am very excited!
  • I'm 20 and it's my first baby. 33 weeks. I'm due on June 23rd with a baby girl. Her name will be Adalynn Grace :)
  • Im 22...33 weeks and having a girl.
  • I'm 31, first time, don't know what I'm doing! Glad to see some other ladies around 30, I was starting to feel like an old lady! ;)
  • @MrsThompson34 when exactly do you feel the kicks? Or is it different for everybody
  • 1sttim3mommy I felt the baby at 14 weeks im now 18 n I feel it alot stronger now
  • Im 30yrs old and 5 wks. Due 12.30.11 :)
  • I'm 30 and 34 weeks. Due mid june with a baby boy. First time bein pregnant and documenting everything so I can remember if we have another.
  • New_mommy30 documenting everything is a great idea :) good luck.
  • Im 21 and just found out today that im pregnant
  • Im 21 and 15 weeks pregnant .. I am a first time mom :)
  • MrsThompson34 I was giving a "while you wait for you baby" journal and I love it. Every first time mom should have one. I already look back at the beginning and read the entries. It gives prompts so it not just a diary. Can't say enough that I love this book.
  • Im 25 and first time mummy as well, 15w 5days today and im super excited. We have been trying a year. Cant wait to hold it in my hug! ! !
  • I am a first time mom, and just found out we are having twins!
    I am 28 and I'll be 29 in October and I am due Nov. 25th
  • I will be 25 soon and I am 25 weeks pregnant
  • @TwinMamaToBe Congrats on the big news!
  • I'm 23 first time Mommy too I'm 19w5days expecting a baby gurl.
  • @Misladi14 Thanks we are beyond excited! And congrats to you too!
  • I am a first time mom I jus turned 22 n April right now I'm 27w1d its a girl I am so happy n scared at the same time I'm due Aug 2 @alilboulding we share a birthday never see too many ppl with it so happy belated to u!!! N trust me ur not the only one clueless I dnt even no how to start raising this baby hope it jus comes to me LOL
  • First time mom, I'm 21... and 21weeks today: )
  • I'm 21 years old.. 26.4wks pregnant.. due 8.7.11 with a bby girl! :)
  • Im 24.. this is my first due Oct 13th!
  • I'm 20.... n 19 weeks with a baby girl
  • Im 21 and I havent had a doctor confirm it yet but ive taken 3 tests. Doctors appointment tomorrow im excited