Laying on your back & right side?

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
Is this bad all the time or just when sleeping? Im confused.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • All the time. No back laying for us preggers. Stinks cause I'm a back sleeper.
  • I don't lay on my back cuz it hurts but I sleep however is most comfy to me
  • Laying on my back makes me nauseous unless I'm propped up on pillows. Isn't it the right side that's supposed to be better for blood flow?
  • edited May 2011
    When I sleep on my back it makes me cramp really bad! ? Is that normal..
  • Well im comfortable laying any kind of way but I thought it was a no no whether comfortable or not?
  • It's weird cuz ever since I've been pregnant I wake up on my back almost every night, and I never did before lol I'm just gonna ask my midwife next time I see her
  • lol @starrxoxo9 I wake up on my back constantly, and I never did before either. It's happened with all of my pregnancies. It's weird.
  • @magcaw really?? I wonder why lol and I never wake up cuz I'm uncomfortable, I'm usually SO comfy that way but I gotta pee lol
  • @starrxoxo9 me too! But when I lay on my back when I'm awake (like if I just drop on my bed for a minute or keel over on the floor with my kids) I usually end up short of breath and a bit dizzy. I guess the pillows keep me propped enough that he's not putting pressure on anything he shouldn't. :)