:) Please dont judge me!!! Im pregnant and horny..dont read if could possibly offend u

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
What are opinions on threesomes??

Comments

• They can be fun, but make sure your heart and his are in the right place first.
  • I don't understand them! I personally wouldn't wanna share my man and he doesn't wanna share me but I think it's fine for others
  • I honestlyy would never do that .
    Probably because I'm young & see that nasty lol
    :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ive never tried it and I couldnt picture some chick touching my man, or another person touching me. lol I guess it depends on the person and how strong the relationship is.
  • I don't knock trying new things. But my bff said she thinks it creates a lot of jealousy.. especially wen yu love the man. Thats why her n her bf broke up. Cuz she thought he was always talkn abt the other girl.. or lookin at her.. sooo maybe an unattached threesome wud werk with ppl yu don't love.. then again.. yu dont kno wat strangers cud be carrying. Tuff situation Lol
  • Don't like sharing my man!
  • Never done one with my man ..but been thinking about it. It is fun... but don't want to do something ill regret.
  • I would totally do it if I was single. Like I want to but my bf is like nooooo way but I don't want to have one with him anyway. I would be way too jealous after. And with 2 guys, I mean maybe but I don't think that would be as fun lol.
  • I think it depends on your relationship. My fiance and I have been together for a long time and we are really secure in our relationship. I am also not at all the jealous type (totally nothing wrong with it at all if you are...). Our idea of a relationship is different than many peoples, as is our idea of sexuality and fidelity. Threesomes can and do work if they are entered into responsibly and for the right reasons. I wouldn't do it if there was a lot of drama going on in the relationship or if one person felt forced.

All that said, I think they are pretty awesome and I love them as much for myself as for my fiance!!
  • edited May 2011
    I've never done it, and would be especially worried about having sex with someone else while pregnant...std's and pregnancy are no good for you or your baby. I'd save it for when you're no longer preggers.
  • I've never had on but I think it would be kinda cool to do it with another girl involved but I would really have to know the woman
  • I've done it a couple times. The last time I was way drunk and I think that's the only way I could do it again. But I don't drink anymore. So I don't think it will happen anymore. I didn't like how my husband kept asking to do it again. But he stopped. So no more. They fun if your into it.
  • Im wanting 2 do it...lol.. U dwn @babiescomin2011...jp I just recently gt propositioned for one. Im def dwn 4 it but it has 2 b someone we both do not know
  • The only way id have a threesom is with 2 other girls lol and im not even bi. I dont want nobody touchin my man lol but to each their own.
  • I think it sounds fun, but i know I can't handle the aftermath. I don't want anyone elses hands on my man.
  • I normally would love to try it. However, I don't think I would want anyone else touching me while prego.
  • I've alway's wanted to have one but I don't know if I could w/ my hubby...Think it would make things weird between us...I do have a friend who has brought it up on several occasions but he want's me + another girl! It is very tempting but I couldn't see myself cheating just to have my own "adventure"...No way in hell!
  • I agree with @Mommy2BeAgain I could only have one if with two girls... or if I was single. I've had one before with a ex and a friend and all I could think about after is if he ever was thinking about her in a sexual way whenever they talked or were around another
  • id like to tty the two guys deal but my bd would flip shit if he knew thhat /:
  • My husband and I have really open relationship, not that we have sex with anybody, but we are open enough to talk about it.
    I am bi and I can talk about and indulge in that because we know that no emotions are attached. Threesomes are amazing, flat out. But only if you are really sure. But I'm not sure about being pregnant and doing it, emotions do run rampant.

• I Would do it with 2 girls not my man tho. To jealous..lol
  • Im not gonna lie, I would totally do it with two girls!! My man would die if he knew that! He thinks that's gross and only wants me. I def couldn't handle someone else with him though!
  • Yeah I just feel gross bein prego! So maybe if I was single and not pregnant!
  • Me & my husband have been together for a very long time & we are very open. We love to try new things all the time. We have done threesomes everyway you can. Heck he has even sat & watched a few & so have I. We don't mess with people that we know & are close to cause that's when the drama starts. But when everything is all said & done we are home in each others arms. I love him with all my heart & as he does me. Everyone is different & wants different things. I say to each there own. But we are freaks, I would not have it any other way
    But we don't do anything while I'm pregnant cause I ain't putting my baby at risk for nothing.
  • @blessedmomma I like your view on things ..sounds like yall have fun