amnio???

2»

Comments

• @rockinmomma that is true, I have a really high pain tolerance so I think it'll be more of a mental issue with me of harming my baby girl. I have had a few kidney biopsy and those hurt like hell and I have tons of pain Meds with them. But then again they ripped 6 piece of my left kidney out each time, so who knows lol
  • @kansamomma yikes! You're a strong woman for sure! The amnio was very much a mental thing for me. After all was said and done it was a piece of cake, but up until then I was a nervous wreck. I had actually refused the amnio at 19wks and regretted it so decided to get it done at 24wks. I also got a huge surprise when at the very last second I found out a med student was performing the procedure under my drs supervision, that definitely added to the anxiety!
  • @rockinmomma I would have flipped and refused to let the med student do it. I know med students work there butts off but that's way to scary when its ur baby. I would have been extremely anxious too. I can't decide what to do, im praying I go in to labor asap on my own instead of going through an amino and being induced.
  • @kansasmomma
    Good for you. I wish you a safe delivery and a beautiful healthy baby! Ill keep you in my prayers.
  • @kansasmomma I hope you go on your own too. I will definitely keep you and your little one in my thoughts and prayers! :)
  • @kansasmammo we made it thru another day. :) one day closer. Keep ur chin up girly
  • @mommyof4girls @rockinmomma @kaylin
    Thank you all!! I hope u all have great pregnancy and healthy babies as well!! Good luck to u all!!