What is the one thing u don't want to pass down to ur baby?

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
Mine is my horrible eye sight I am nearly legally blind it sucks

Comments

• Eye sight and endometreosis (sp?)
  • I definitely understand that
  • my teeth n my atritude
  • My bipolar :-(
  • Ha just thought ab it I'm having a boy I can't pass the endometreosis to him I feel so stupid now hehe
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • If I was having a girl it would be my extra FLAT booty...lol
  • My big head and my BAD BAD temper X(
  • My nose and how sensitive I am about how people act toward me. I wish I was one of those people that let those things roll of their backs.
  • My pcos and insomnia.
  • @firsttimemommytobe Im pretty sure it is bc my mom had it and then I got it
  • I don't want him to get my attitude
  • Oh and my emotional issues. I am hyper sensitive.
  • Hmm.. definitely my eye sight (legally blind in both eyes) & my shortness.. I'm 5'1 & my husband is 6'1.. I hope my daughter has his long legs!
  • Mine and my husband big ass ears...and my ugly feet!! ..my son big ears..but he's still cute :) i cant think of anything but physical right now
  • My shyness. I would want my child to be an extrovert.
  • My nose....daddy's is way cuter
  • @excitedforoctober my big head is the one thing I know I already passed down his head was huge on the ultrasound and when I sent the pic to my firends that's the first thing they said dang he got a big head like you
    @krazymomofAdrian is that hereditary?
  • My bfs mom has a seizure disorder and it skips a generation, so definately not that either. :-(
  • @preggointx LOL, how far along were you at the us? Maybe baby was still at that big head stage but then it goes away.
  • My bad temper.
  • My depression. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.
  • I don't know. I think it's more environmental, my dad is a night owl so I became one. So Adrian will probably be a night owl but I am not sure about insomnia. Unless you meant my emotional issues then yes it is. I don't know what it us called but it can be passed.
  • @excitedforoctober it gets bigger every u/s it came into normal range then got big again I'm 27 weeks and he is breeched his head is a few inches above my navel and he weighed 2 pounds 7 ounces even the doctor had to say dang when he put the u/s tool where his head was...like mama like son lmbo
  • My type 1 diabetes, endometriosis, restless legs syndrome, my husbands crohns disease.

Endometriosis can be heriditary. My mom had it really bad and had to have a hysterectomy at 25. I am considering it after this baby because I have tried everything and nothing helps.
  • @preggointx OH! Lol...well I will be feeling your pain if mine also has a big head! Feeling the pain DOWN THERE lol
  • Mine & daddies lil temper.. (mines worse & I have a smart mouth & my nickname frm my older brother is mouth lol)

Daddies bite... teeth & bite.. the backs of his teeth touch but his lower jaw I guess formed dwnwards or sumthing, there for his front teeth do not touch, he has to bite frm the side.. & he takes damn good care of his teeth but his two front top ones... idk sumthingd wrong.. he's straight edge so no cigs drugs or drinks & he's a gym rat & vry healthy, so idk,& if its a girl I hope she dnt get my fat flat wide ass, daddies got ths lil fat plump one lol. & I hate my nose..
  • hmm....my horrible temper, my depression, my weak & sensitive teeth, and my laziness.