I must not be amongst the popular preggly crowd..

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yea i'm not cool...i dont get alot of comments either ..like ever!! ..but as for yesturday i wasn't even on..but congratulations!
  • The same thing happened to me when I posted my baby's gender. I just don't take it personally. I am really sensitive when people I know do things but I don't expect people I have never met to respond to everything I post. It is cool when people do because it is a forum but it just happens that way sometimes. Try not to take it as popularity contest.
  • I think the ones that are on ALL day are the ones that have the most post lol but Congrats I'm on team blue too
  • It depends on how many ppl r on when u post. And how many ppl r posting at the same time as u...I get a lot more reponses at peak times...:) hope that helps! I'm interested! Congrats! I hope I get the same news!!!
  • Girl I posted a discussion and got zero comments. Seems like its all a joke. Dob take it personal. Im still here helpin and getting advice when I can. Some just read the same post over and over again. Don take it the wrong way it happens to a lot of us. Congrats on you boy!!!!
  • Yay team blue. I didnt see your post either :(
  • I only get comments when its controversial. I post a discussion about bottles and get 3 replies, but the one I posted about wic got around 200 and then got shut down....but anyways congrats on the baby, I'm team blue too!
  • If it makes you feel any better I posted that I was in the hospital and only got a few responses when other people get hundreds.
  • pregly hasnt been working on my phone but CONGRATS!!! YAY Team Blue! BTW i got like 3 responses too when i posted that i was on team pink...
  • It happens to most ppl. For me I go online with my phone and really only look@ the first page that has most recent comments. I know I miss a lot but I don't have the time. Congrats by the way. Sure wish I was on team blue.
  • I agree! Congrats on ur baby boy!!!! I'm on team blue as well!!!
  • Congrads I wasn't on yesterday I'm so sorry I feel the same way although I never post that much I just comment and read posts I'm so happy for u
  • Congrats!! Team blue also!

With love,
    High School Loner
  • Omg Hun I usually try and say congrats to everyone sorry anyways congrats. ;)
  • Awe, I'm sorry! You posted it in the "just for fun" category. I don't really go in there too much. But congratulations :)
  • Im having a boy too!!! Congratulations.
  • Go team blue! Congrats hope u have a safe n exciting pregnancy :)
  • Don't feel too bad...it happens to me too :( i post a serious question n i get maybe 5-10 replies n then other people post about food and get hundreds of replies :/ but congrats on team blue! :) i found out june 25th but i have a gut feeling im on team blue too!
  • Don't worry your not the only one I can put post up and get no more then 5 response!!
  • @expectingmy2nd. Lol don't feel bad. Apparently once I comment on a thread no one comments on it anymore. It happenes quite often. Lol. Congrats on your baby boy!
  • Sometimes, new post will kick yours lower down, so maybe it wasn't caught. Congrats on joining team blue!
  • Congrats!!! Lol but apperantly people nly get anSwers when its bby daddy drama...or dnt knw who da dad is type of post.. im having a little grl...
  • I don't look past the first page on my phone either, sometimes just comment bump on it so it goes back to the top :) I don't get lots of replies either. Congrats on team blue. I'm team pink woohoo
  • I dont post often because of lack of responses, but I love to read the discussions. Congrats on your baby boy!
  • aww congratulations i am team blue too!!! I am so excited i can barely contain it.!!! Cant wait to meet my son in august!!
  • i havent been on in days. CONGRATS.