pregnant teens?

2»

Comments

• @16andpregnant igot pregnant at 15 iturned 16 when iwas 4 months pregnant isay fu** the haters im going to give birth on saturday im super excited idont care about the dirty looks iget or if people talk down on me imean my daughter is a blessing an so is your seed dont let people put you down becauae youll prolly end up being a better mother then they ever were congrats on your pregnancy :X
  • I'm 17 n just found out I was pregnant. My mom hates me n everyone says I'm ruining my life, but I don't believe that. I'm scared n on the brink of running away forever.. n e advice.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • As soon as ur mom sees her grandbaby she will melt... that's what almost always happens
  • I'm 30wks 5days.... I'm 20 and married and ppl still give me weird looks when I walk in the room but I could care less because most of them assholes are just jealous and want the amazing life you have!!! Congratulations on your little bundle of joy and I have no doubt that you will be a great mommy!!!!
  • TO 16 AND PREGNANT. OR ANY OTHER TEEN GIRL. YOU ARE PREGNANT ITS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD, TEENS GET PREGNANT ALL THE TIME. BE STRONG, DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO TO BETTER YOURSELF, DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO FOR YOUR CHILD. USE THAT NEGATIVE ENERGY, TO BE THE BEST MOTHER YOU CAN POSSIBLY BE. ITS ABOUT UR BABY NOW. SOME PEOPLE CAN BE QUICK TO JUDGE. SO USE THAT AS MOTIVATION TO PROVE THEM WRONG. ITS A BLESSING IN EVERY LESSON.

ALSO I KNOW (SOME) TEEN MOMS CAN BE KINDA QUICK TO GET MAD, AT SOMEONE FOR SAYING ANYTHING, TRY TO BE UNDERSTANDING SOMETIMES OF WHAT OTHERS MAY SAY AND JUST THINK ABOUT SOME OF IT FOR A SECOND, SOME PEOPLE SIMPLY DONT WANT U MAKING THE SAME MISTAKES THEY MAY HAVE MADE, ITS HARD TO RAISE A CHILD, ITS EXTREMELY EASY TO MAKE ONE. BABIES DO NOT ASK TO COME HERE. SO SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST SAYING TO BE RESPONSIBLE ABOUT IT BECAUSE IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE.

BUT ANYWAY TO ANY OF YOU LADIES I HOPE U HAVE VERY HEALTHY BABIES, AND THAT YOU ARE HAPPY, BE STRONG, N JUST BE THE BEST MOM U CAN BE, N IF UR DOING ALL THAT U CAN DO, OTHERS WILL SEE IT. YOU WONT EVEN CARE WHAT SOMEONE ELSE THINKS IF U HANDLING THE BUSINESS. KNO THAT.
  • I was 15yrs when I got pregnant with my first. I gave birth 2mos after I turned 16. Had my second right after I turned 19, my third at 21, my fourth at 25 & now on my fifth (& last), due on my youngest 2nd birthday. I got a lot of rude comments, some of which were from my own mother, a lot from my family. Most 'friends' drifted away, but I realized they weren't real friends. Children are an amazing gift, I have seen adults have children that they don't take care of, can't handle, neglect & mistreat, so geing older doesn't necessarily mean that makes you a better candidate for a parent. Hang in there, you can do it. Don't get me wrong, I have seen too many teens thinking having a baby is all cute, fun & don't realize the severity of it, but that doesn't mean that others aren't perfectly capable of being loving, giving& nurturing parents. I have also seen teens be a million times better than older ones. You can do it, don't get discouraged. Focus on you, the baby& what's best for both of you.
  • My doctor told me that 19 is actually a pretty good time to be pregnant. Your body is perfectly able to carry and give birth at this point. I read that teen moms need a little extra calcium in their diets, but that's cuz you're still growing too.
  • I used to be one of those people who looked down on pregnant teens and always said "thats never gonna happen to me, i'm going to be married when i get pregnant" but now i'm 19 and 9 weeks pregnant and going to be a single mommy. I definetly never say "thats never gonna happen to me" about anything anymore lol, it can happen to anybody who is careless about sex like I was and think they're invincible. Or in my case, I thought I was infertile
  • I'm 17 ill be 18 wen I have my baby I'm 17wks I have a lot of people looking down on me bt not the ones who count.my mom and bf and my moms sisters.bt I'm strong and I could care less what anybody think my future is nw brighter.
  • @mz_hejohnson I wouldn't say your future is going to be brighter....definetly gonna be harder and have to grow up quick. Having a baby as a teen does not make anyone's future "brighter", just makes you grow up real fast
  • I was 17 when I got pregnant with twins ot. Was hard in the beginning there father did not do a darn Thing so I was on my own now they are 3 and im expecting my 3rd baby with my husband who is a amazing guy. And treats my twins as his own ill have this baby in november suxs cuz ill be pregnant for my 21 bday o well its worth it dynamic the way I look young for my age so every 1 though my girls were my sisters should of seen the shock when I told them they were mine lol
  • It used to be normal back in the day to get married and have kids at 14 or 15... my grandmother was married ay 15. I think the only thing that has changed is the way people judge. I was 21 when I has my first son and it was just as hard for me as it is for all you teen moms.. its just the way people judge that makes you think you can't be a good mom.
  • @ashabash im saying my future was always bright with every thing i acomplish so far. I No a baby doesnt make a teen mother future brighter im saying I dont look at my child coming into this world as a mistake or something i regret so my baby coming into this world is a blessing to me so that making it look i little more brighter and more promising is what the furture is going to bring.I no its going to be very hard but im going to make the best of it and do my very best.
  • 14 & 4w2d . Any advice ?
  • I'm 23, n I'm just as scared. 23 is not a bad age, its actually pretty normal, but honestly, is anyone ever READY? When it happens, it happens. N u become ready. Shouldn matter what people think, as long as you can prove your maturity, and take care of the baby, n urself. After all, only thing that matters is what you think when you wake up in the morning, and the only ppl that matter, are the baby and bf/gf/husband/wife, that you wake up next to.
  • @elise : do what you think is best for the baby, and don't trip bout what others think. If you think that you can raise the child, then more power to yiu, if you don't have the means, or feel like you can't... its your decision. And. Congrats :)
  • @Jenniiee I'm 15 and pregnant aswell but I'm 9 weeks along. My friends have stood by me more then some of my family has.
  • @ tami
    Im taking responsebilitly for my actions . My family ( excluding my mom ) thinks i can handle being a mother . & thank you .
  • I'm 19 and pregnant with my 3rd child. I got pregnant at 16 with isbel and at 17 with lexi some friends stopped talking to me but that just showed me who my real friends are.
  • @mari1712 Obviously children are a blessing but what about their futures ? You've had a child a year apart and still are very young. Do you consider the fact that you havent even passed the teen age ? Your friends realize that it's a lot to take with two kids at a young age. You def have to grow up faster and Im more than sure your a good mom just dont be a baby machine !
  • Yes I knw how u feel I am only 16. Nd I gp threw wat chu go threw
  • I'm also 16 nd will be 11 weeks tomorrow nd of course ppl are gunna come nd go but if yhu are happyy nd yhu.have ppl to support yhu dhen forget everybody else congrats to everybody hope yall have a healthy babyy
  • edited March 2011
    Im 19 nd I agree ppl are gonna talk about yu regardless wat yur doin but wat I say is they dont have to take care of the baby I do so why do yu make it yur business to care.yes its gonna be hard cause im young but it will only make me stronger.all I need is my family support and I have that so why do I care about others.nd as far as friends I dont need them I have family nd a few close friends