where kei and kaleb?(PLease do not get riled up ladies!)

edited June 2011 in Giving birth
This is the 2nd day of be awaken since i gave birth to him 5/25 many knew about my complications with epidural well things to a turn for the worse and i have been heavily sedated and exuerbated mean i had a large tube down my throat since 5/25 well by the grace of god they removed the tube and im breathing on my own they dischrged me from icu this morning im back in mother and baby sadly no baby but he is with my mom and he is big and healthy and beautiful i cant wait to finally grasp and hold him im trying to learn to walk eat sleep again so keep me in ur prayers!

Comments

• Poor baby... Sending good thoughts and prayers your way....
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • You are definitely in my prayers!! Hopefully the worst is behind you and you can get better and focus on your little boy! Good luck momma, feel better soon :D
  • Lots of prayers.
  • My goodness mama! We missed you soo much! i'm sorry your hospital stay has been difficult to say least! I'm glad Kaleb is healthy and with your mom. Get rest! Get healthy! And your missed greatly!! <3
  • Absolutely will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!! It sounds like you are on the way up, I hope it will continue.
    Everyone here has missed you big time!!
  • Oh my goodness. Weve been missing you and thinkin of you!! We love you and prayin for you!!
  • we are looking into looking in what happen possible file a suit bc he truly overdosed me almost killing me
  • Omg I'm so sorry things went badly. Thank God u are both ok. Get strong mama u can do it.
  • Omg hun, I think you should file a lawsuit against them. So glad to hear you're okay! Prayers for a quick and safe recovery!
  • We all missed you so much, buddy! I'm so glad to hear from you cuz I was really worried. You are definitely in my prayers!
  • Our thoughts and payers are with you! Go see that little baby!
  • @ebbry89 I was wondering what was going on with you and Kaleb...glad you're doing ok and he is healthy. And the lawsuit, I would definitely look into that before someone else gets an overdose!
  • oh wow! I'm so happy that y'all are okay! tons of prayers are being sent your way!!
  • @ebbry89 hi huni, so happy to see your doing better. I'll be lighting a candle and sending over positive healing light your way. And can't wait to see pics of kaleb I bet he's beautiful. Welcome back! Hugs hun be well...... :)

• aw im preying for ur speedy recovery
  • Everyone has been wondering about u sorry u have to go thru this ur in our prayers I know ur son is so handsome keep us updated
  • Omg!! Your deff in mine hun. Hope you get well soon god is on your side. God bless you & good luck on recovering. Kaleb knows your strong youll get thru this :)
  • Wow you hve a testimony to tell girl! Glad tht you pulled thru & tht baby kaleb is doin fine praying for your full recovery
  • Do what you need to do as far as filing suit. I'm glad you're better. You'll hold your baby soon enuf. Take care of you for now. I'm sure your moms taking good care of your boy.
  • :( get better for that baby nd ur own well being. Glad to finally hear from yu :)
  • I can't believe what you have been going through! Glad you are on the mend and baby is doing well. Hopefully you will be together soon x
  • I'm sorry about everything you been going though and so glad you stayed strong.my prayers are with you and your family...
  • Sending prayers your way.
  • edited June 2011
    Omg!!!!!! That had to be horrible, but I'm glad you and kaleb are doing good now.
  • Wtf thank god both of u are ok now...u HAVE TO DO SMETHNG ABOUT IT.