i beg of you, please pray...I cant handle more bad news

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
I saw my nephrologist (kidney doc) today and he gave me some bad news! My infection is not gone. I spiked a fever the other day and it goes away then comes back. He has decided that tomorrow after my husband gets home from work he is going to be sending me to the ICU with no visitors for the weekend. He is hoping that with doing that I will kick my fever and get well..plus it will give my body a much needed rest to attempt to fight off this dreaded infection.
I am terrified. I am trying to stay strong I just want a da** break from all of this. He said that if the weekend in ICU doesn't work we have to begin discussing the dreaded thought of aborting this baby which I don't even think I can do. I just want to get better... im asking all of you to please pray for me and baby S!!

Comments

• Sending prayers and a hug your way!
  • How far along are you ? N you're in my prayers ..
  • Tons of prayers coming your way!!!
  • I will have u and the lil one in my prayers. I hope u feel better soon and stay strong mama.
  • Thank you @blueberrysmom and @erikamrscollins I am 19weeks tomorrow! I have been in the hospital for 3weeks tomorrow
  • You are in my prayers hon. I hope the weekend in the ICU helps >:D<
  • oh no! how far along are u? you are in my prayers. lookin forward to happy updates. :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lots of prayers for you and your baby. I hope monday you'll be feeling much better. Hugs and prayers
  • Prayers your way
  • Thank you @stillsuprised and @first_timer89 I don't know what I would do without my Pregly sisters...

@usmcwifemommy101107 yep 19 weeks tomorrow I don't even want Monday to come
  • many prayers. if you don't want to "abort" the baby then dont allow him to do it. it's your choice.
  • You are definitely in my thoughts and prayers!! I really hope you get to feelin better soon :) sleep sleep and sleep!
  • @littlebudddy0811 @tricesbaby @firtstimemommytobe @newmommy_navywife thank you all for your prayers it really means a lot to me!
  • Praying for you and baby.
  • Fight mama! He can't MAKE you abort and you've made it half way! I understand you have your health to worry about too, but you pray your little a$$ off and I will too. Im sure every other person on this forum will to and with all the religions and Gods to pray to, one is bound to answer! Good luck, my love and plz keep us updated on your health!
  • Awwwww hunny! I'm praying for you & the baby. Hopefully the weekend will be what your body needs to kick that infection. Just try to relax, stay calm & think positive. We are ALL here for you and you have nothing but good thoughts, prayers, and positive vibes coming your way. ((((hugs)))))
  • :( you're in my thoughts. I'm so sorry that you're going through this.
  • Prayers for you and baby.. Hope you get better after rest in ICU!!!!
  • @usmcwifemommy101107 nope im head strong and haven't found out yet..I don't want to know until baby is born...baby is great! Heartbeat is good, moves around like crazy docs think my body is fighting to keep baby healthy which is why I keep getting so sick! You can send me your number if you would like...I just text because I have a hard time breathing when I talk.

@surviormommie3 if it comes down to me dieing or us both dieing I don't know if I would be able to say no..but I don't want to even think about that. Thank you for your parters and supprt

@rockinmama that's my plan for the weekend is just to sleep the entire time, it will make to outside contact easier to bare!
  • Hoping for the best for you and baby! Fingers crossed everything will turn out for the best for you both. You might not be allowed to have visitors, but they can't stop you from talking with your preggly girls! Get some rest momma, feel better, update us when you can and know you have a ton of support right here for you :) <3
  • Omg girl I am so sorry praying. I hope you and lo make it.
  • Thank you everyone for the thoughts and prayers!! I am not sure if I will have access to my phone or not..I know I can't have my computer with me.. if so I will be here, if not I will miss you all for the weekend! I know that whatever happens is not in my control anymore but I can't help to think I could have done something more to stop this