My csection. (documentary)

Comments

• I hope everything went ok, and you are holding your beautiful baby! :) :)
  • umm.. in recovery will give details later. everything went great!
  • .....bumpppppp.....
  • OOops. Sorry.. lol
  • Did they tie your arms down?
  • And congratsssss!!!!
  • ps: morphine is awesome..
  • no my arms werent tied down..
  • That's great! Thanks for answering. :ar!
  • Congrats! Looking forward to hearing more but take your time and rest up. :)
  • morphine IS awesome id have another c section just for that shot lmao
  • They gave me the nasty stuff to not puke the first time...and I vomited lol
  • Congratssss!
  • The morphine is awesome but it made me super itchy for 16hrs after my c-section. Congrats!! Can't wait to see pics :)
  • Can u feel the foley catheter, I heard that was the worst part?
  • @emy what is a foley catheter?
  • @emy Nevermind! lol. I googled. xD
  • The catheter (don't know if im spelling it right) it goes to ur bladder and drains the pee out for u. I heard they normally keep it in overnight
  • Oh lol
  • @emy lol, yeah. I had just never heard it called a "foley" catheter, before. But I do know that there is different types of catheters, so I figured I'd ask. :)
  • @mythica i hate those things. Lol that's my worst fear about my c section.
  • Congrats ! How much does your little one weigh?
  • @emy I'm just terrified of having to have a c-section. :( But luckily so far, I'm about as low-risk as you can get, and unless she's breech I should have no problems what so ever. :) I'm really glad, though, because both my aunt and my cousin had to have c-sections. >.<
  • I'm terrified as well, but I have to have one in 18 days. I've had 2 vaginally, but they both got stuck. So to keep my baby safe I have to have csec. And to top it off, my baby is transverse right now anyways.
  • I have had 3 c-sections and they have never put the catheter in until I had epi/put to sleep/and spinal. And I dont remember any pain when they took it out. Now w my 1st I had a lot of uti's and had a couple of times that they used one to get a better urine sample...that sucked!
  • When they put my foley in I had already had my spinal, so I felt nothing, but when they took it out it burned like hell. I'm a nurse and now I have a new respect for all the patients I've placed foleys in. I've never had a vaginal birth, this was my first and I have to say... I was impressed with the c-section. I had some pain for about a week, but my baby is a month tomorrow and I'm completely healed, feeling great.
  • @mythica I had an emergency c section 9 yrs ago so my dr said I had to have one to b safe.
    @mommyo3soon2b4 and @SOSmommy that makes me feel so much better. I just don't want to feel it at all lol. I just keep telling myself that it is a small price to pay for a little daughter :)
  • @emy yeah, I understand that emergencies happen. And that c-sections are safer than vbac's due to possible hemorrhaging and other complications.
  • I hated having a catheter when we were life flighted to a more intensive NICU with our daughter. They are SO uncomfortable!!! Another reason I am going natural this time. Lol
  • Congrats!! Glad things went well. Hospital drugs are awesome!