Id never recommend iud mirena

2»

Comments

• @redhead25 lol, I.hope he gets a boy next time :) my kids were totally born out of the order I wanted. I hoped for an oldest boy then when I had my daughter. I wanted another girl so she could be close to her sister. Lol I had a younger brother for her instead. But they are both super sweet ;)

Im sick of condoms :( I would rather not use anything at all. So an IUD is my last effort at trying to find a birth control that works for us.
  • I love Mirena... without it I wouldn't be preggy with my lil Melo! Lmao... stupid iud...
  • Mirena was seriously a nightmare for me! It hurt sooo bad to get put in. Once in, i spotted for two months. Never b4 had i ever spotted. I also had severe cramps from it. Never ever had cramps b4 it... Never! I totally lost my sex drive! I went into depression. I had it removed in jan after one year and i swear i instantly felt better. I never once even thought the mirena could b what was making me feel so crummy until i had it removed. Then after removal, a day later i started bleeding heavely and passing big clots and this continued for like 3 weeks. At its worst i literally had to sit on the toilet for a couple hours because i was bleeding so heavy. I called my ob and they told me it was normal... Seriously WTF? Well, it finally stopped and now my periods arent as normal as they used to b and i still cramp and cant seem to get pregnant. Yes, i have 3 girls but it was our plan to try one more time for a boy and now who knows if that will ever happen. Mirena is seriously poison. And when i was bleeding so much from the removal, i googled it and it seems to happen to alot of woman. The doctors brag about how great it is... No way. Maybe for a select few.
  • @blissmarie23 I wanted two boys...no girls. But we have a boy and now preggo with a girl. My son is from a previous relationship...although my bf is raising him as his own he still wants a boy to pass down his genes. So he gets one more try in a couple years.
  • Even with me after iud I had really heavy periods too and dealing with a cysts which I have never had before. I really do wish I did research on it first I would not of gotten it. Can't do anything about it now.
  • Im SO glad someone posted this!!! I got the mirena after my 2nd baby and it punctured my uterus and nearly went tjru my intestinal wall. I had it have surgery to jave it removedand it took me over a year to get pregnant after that. I will NEVER recomend an iud to Anyone!
  • Im SO glad someone posted this!!! I got the mirena after my 2nd baby and it punctured my uterus and nearly went tjru my intestinal wall. I had it have surgery to jave it removedand it took me over a year to get pregnant after that. I will NEVER recomend an iud to Anyone!