OMG.. my husband just came home early and walked in on me!!!!!!!!

edited August 2011 in Just for Fun
Okay.. so this is WAY too embarrassing to share with any of my friends.. so I hope you pregly's get a laugh out of it. My daughter is 4 weeks old.. and I had JUST got her to sleep, so I locked the doors and shut the blinds, and got my vibrator and went to the bedroom... LITERALLY JUST AS I was having my orgasm.. (and saying my EX HUSBAND'S NAME) I hear my husband say..... "UH HONEY... I'M HOME" OMG OMG OMG.. I couldn't lie, because he was already in the hallway!!!! HE GOT OFF EARLY, AND HAD BROUGHT ME COFFEE!!! :( I told him what I was doing, and immediately asked him to have sex with me, and "help" me out.. Well we did.. and god was he rough... (i'm wondering if he heard me and was pissed off!) but anyways, I am SO MORTIFIED. He didn't even SAY A WORD ABOUT IT and he isn't talking about it! but I'm so embarrassed!!! I can't believe I said someone else's name too!!! he HAD to of heard me!!! I feel terrible!! Anyways, thought this was pretty funny and HAD to share!

Comments

• Lol kinda funny.... but why were you saying your exs name? O_o
  • wow thats crazy.. what made you say your exs name though??
  • Lol omg ! I would have bewn terrified to still have sex 8-X
  • im with @ashes....why your ex's name?
  • I've never said any guys name just for this reason .... when I was with my ex I would almost say my current bfs name and now with my current bf I'm scared I would say my exs name
  • Lol that's funny! But like the others I gotta know why your ex's name?
  • Omg lol!! I would die!! I think it would turn my hubby on big time walking in to see me doing that!! :-?
  • I think if he heard the name he would have said something and not have had sex with you. Lol
  • Omg... I don't know what I was thinking!! Honestly I always fantasize about my husband... but I guess to put me "over the edge" I was thinking of a really nasty time me and my ex had done some stuff... and that just happened to get me there this time... its SO awful that the ONE time I wasn't thinking of my husband..... he catches me!!
  • And to make it worse.... I was being VOCAL about it!! Oh god... I just know he heard me.... because he waited until I finished to walk in. Oh!! So awful!
  • Thats kinda awesome he was probably turned on...so he did you ....but hes not talkin bout it cuz u got embarassed. I doubt he heard you.
  • He is a pretty patient ,,, nice guy . . I think he wouldn't tell me if he heard. I guess I just don't mention it. Except 3 months from now when we get in an argument and he says I HEARD U SAYING YOUR EX's NAME! Lol. I can see it now.
  • He is a pretty patient ,,, nice guy . . I think he wouldn't tell me if he heard. I guess I just don't mention it. Except 3 months from now when we get in an argument and he says I HEARD U SAYING YOUR EX's NAME! Lol. I can see it now.
  • Oops sorry for the multi post! Phone is acting up.
  • Bahahahaha this is hilarious..
  • Haaaaaaaa made my day! At least you got yours LOL
  • Lol I'm with the other girls, I doubt he heard u. Cuz if it was my husband an he heard me sayin my ex's or any other guys name he wlda tore the door dwn to see what I was doing an with who... but I think if my husband came home to see or hear me doin that he wlda jumpd right in on the action. Dnt b embarassed girl he obviously like it or he wldnt hav put it dwn
  • Oh my... but wasnt ur door locked?
  • Yes!!! Door was bolt locked and bottom door was locked!! I didn't even hear him!! The bedroom door wasn't locked but why would I??? I never would think he raandomly would come home early!! So embarrassing!
  • OMG! Were you loud? Was he standing right outside the door when he told you he was home? Gosh I hope he didn't hear you, but I'm nervous for you if he did. That's awkward. How is he acting now? :/
  • Omg! I doubt he heard you if he had sex with you. I think it's pretty normal to fantasize about an ex if you had an exceptional sex life.
    And so what if he did? Tell him you were thinking about a celebrity or something if he brings it up.
    when I need to get to business by myself(which is very often because I can't get my bf to have sex with me) I make sure to use the chain lock we have on our front door lol
  • Well from noe on the bedroom door will be locked too! It seemed like he was right outside the door but he I'd acting fine
    .. he holds his temper well... I feel like he did hear me.