walked in on my brother TMI

edited August 2011 in Just for Fun
So this morning I come home to find my 16 year old brothers girl friends car at my house. (While my house is being built I'm living with my parents) so I walk in and they are no where to be found. I open his door and blankets and naked ass' went flying. So I calmly asked for a light to be turned on and they are both naked. After asking them to get dressed and her to leave. I calmly walked outside.
NO CONDOM!

Now my preglys my question becomes would you tell your mother.? Being as I am having a child the way I see it is if no one told me and they knew I'd be upset.
So what would y'all do.?

Comments

• Heck yes!!! Especially since they're not using protection! ! Most parents are in denial about their kids bumping uglies..I'm pretty sure you're folks will be ticked to find out what's going on when they aren't there. Shoot I would even call the girls parents and inform them as well"
  • I would definitely tell! Lol I had the exact same situation.. exept the girl is now 34 wks preg lol so even if I told there was nothin tht could be donee..
  • I don't think I'd tell. Maybe you could just talk to him.
  • edited August 2011
    Yes, you tell mom or tell him that he needs to. The parents need to have a discussion with him about safe sex. Being that he is 16, I would hope those discussions would have already happened... And maybe they have and he is just being dumb! He also needs to be tested to make sure he hadn't contracted anything. I doubt they will be surprised that he's sexually active, but they may be surprised he's not wrapping it up!

Good luck!
  • I dnt think i could tell either...
  • Talk to ur bro and I'd talk to your mom as well...being a teenager he's gonna do what he wants regardless but it might make u feel better if u at least tried to intervine! Maybe Even talk to the g/f and tell her the downsides to being pregnant, feel free to embellish all the nasty ones like the gas..constipation..discharge..throwing up..gaining tons of weight..strechmarks that will ruin her body forever!! Lol Maybe if u put it that way she'll listen hahahaha
  • Ohh and all the diseases too!!!!!
  • I wouldnt tell
  • Dont rat on the poor kid. I was 16 when I lost my virginity, and I would have DIED if I knew my mother knew. Just try to talk to him, and also her like @ethansmommy122 said. Embellish on all the really crappy things about being pregnant and mention none of the good and do the same to him. tell him everything he is gonna have to do for that baby if he doesnt wrap it up!!
  • I would tell! I agree with the other girls, that his parents need to have a discussion with him about safe sex. Also, wouldnt you want to know if it was your child?
  • I would talk to him, as the older sister...I'm sure he would rather hear "the talk" from you rather than his parents. What good does it do ratting him out? He needs to know about safe sex but I wouldn't tell
  • I tried talking to him but due to him being a teen he didn't care to listen.
  • Me being me , i wouldnt tell . i would talk to the child myself . i mean he would be my little brother.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I wouldn't tell! I'd have a convo with him about it...being a big sister is a lot different from being a mother of course you'll want to kno if someone caught ur child but that's ur brother talkin to him will be more effective!
  • I wouldn't tell. But id talk to him myself.
  • My daughter is 17 n I assumed she wasn't hvin sex only to hve her bf mom get mad at my daughter n tell me on facebook n I was pissed off bcus she was allowing them to hve sex at her house without my knowledge n my daughter wasnt on bc! So as a mom I would want to kno!
  • Both of their parrents especially because there is no protection. In fact that's the only reason right there. You could have let it slide if they hade a condom but they both need to be checked for stds and sat down and seriously talked to by their parrents. Sisters peers are not enough. This is parental ground you are treading on. Also what if the police catches them in their next public place? What if you say nothing and she ends up pregnant in 5 months?
  • @ll10 public place? She said she caught them in his room...
  • Lol oops for some reason I read it as they were at the house being built.

@2boiz_1gurl
  • @ll10 lol easy mistake
  • I wouldn't tell but I would talk to him.
  • If the girl is on the pill that's great. The birth control pill isn't 100% effective and doesn't protect against disease. Long term girlfriend or not.... It doesn't change the fact that he needs to be wearing a condom and needs to be tested. What if they each have already had multiple partners? Let's face it... There are worse things than having a baby as a teen. Has everyone forgotten about STDS or HIV?
  • Dang your a mean sister. When you were 16 and he kept secrets for you and you just rat him out like that. That's so mean! You didn't even let them finish. I think you were wrong by doing this. I mean my brother 17 and if I walked in on him I would walk away. And later talk to him about the importance of safe sex. After all your not his mom, your being a tattle tale lol (:
  • @Emmalee7 lmao! "You didn't even let them finish"
  • Omg you interrupted their sex.. Thats mean, ill be so mad at you lol, but how do you know they arent using another method of protection other than condoms?? I dont think you should tell your mom, you should talk to him, if he is grown enough to have sex.. He is grown enough to talk about it.
  • I think it would just cause more issues than good. He is 16. He is gonna do what he wants. I wasn't using condoms with my bf at 16 bc i was on the pill but his parents didn't know so they formed opinions about me that weren't true. It made my mom upset bc she knew i wasn't being scandalous. So maybe this girl is on birth control. You can't jump to conclusions.