co-sleeping....anybody?

edited August 2011 in First time moms
I'm doing it. I have an in bed sleeper. I keep pulling her out of it so she us next to me. I'm terrified to have her to far away from me anybody else or an i crazy Lol :)

Comments

• My baby sleeps in my bed I will put her in her crib when she's 4 months
  • meeee :) lol.
    even if she falls asleep in her swing I lay at the end of the bed right next to it and watch her and making sure she is still breathing. lol
  • I do. Its just easier. I nurse, so I'm up a lot. We have one that goes in between my hubs n I. Its easier to put her back in it, and not leave her in the bed.....
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Cosleeper here too! I love the benefits associated with it. :)
  • i do and have for the last 20 months! i love having my little man with me snuggling! but hes just started sleeping in his own bed lately which i had decided to let him do on his own when he was ready, it works out good for us so i dont really care what people think i think co sleeping has wonderful benefits and my son is safe and secure :]
  • I do... Well kind of... I put her to bed in her crib and when she wakes for her feeding/ just wakes up crying i bring her to bed with me to feed and cuddle... But i cant let her sleep in bed with me from the start because she wont wake up to eat... And im so nervous that im not producing/feeding her enough... But i love having my love bug with me in bed...
  • I have a bassinet next to my bed and my little man will sleep in that right next to me until i feel comfortable with him being in the crib across the room (we live in a one bedroom) I am super paranoid about SIDS and I will be breastfeeding so it will be much easier to have him right there.
  • Lol I don't think you're crazy, it's just your preference :-) I'm keeping my son in a bassinet next to our bed for a couple months & then setting him up in his own crib after
  • i usually do for the first few months .. i nurse and its much easyer.. of course my honey wont sleep with us.. he says he doesnt want to be a danger.. fine with me..lol.. after about 3-5 months they sleep longer and thats when he will be transitioned in to his own bed..
  • i have co slept with all 4 of my girls and am going to with this one too :)
  • I am. As soon as I get a damn bed for her to sleep in.
  • I cosleep with my son. He's almost 5 weeks old. He sleeps longer and its easier than having to get up every 2hrs just pull him in towards me, and i can go back to sleep!
  • I coslept with all my kids. This one has slept through the night for 3 nights but not last night I ate pizza and she had an upset tummy she'll be 2 weeks old on thursday
  • I co sleep! I'm wayyy to paranoid about sids to leave him in a room and sleep by himself. I also nurse so it's easier to just pick him up and put him on the boob rather than having to get up, go to a different room, get him, blah blah blah.
  • I sleep baby in same room with me for first 2 mo. But will not do the in bed thing. That is way too dangerous. I have seen to many accidents where parents have accidentally suffocated baby while sleeping.
  • She will sleep on her pack and play next to my bed til she sleeps through the night, if I put her on my bed I know my 2 yr old wil
    Want to get on it too lol
  • I cosleep with my 7 week old son and have done since he was born. My health visitor had a go at me for doing it but it just feels right. X
  • Definately support.cosleeping done.it.with all 3 no problems fantastic fpr feeding
  • She starts in her pack n play next to my bed then when she wakes to eat I just leave her in my bed. Hubby is deployed so I like to cuddle her.
  • My little big man slept woth me for 3months while I was breast feeding. My husband was pushed to the couch lol at 3 months he went to his own room!

It'll be about the same this time around to!!
  • I am also. For the first month or atleast until I feel comfortable putting her in her crib
  • My son slept with me up until he was 2yrs old and he's now 2 1/2yrs old and sleeps in his own bed with now problem. My daughter is 2 1/2mnths old and she sleeps with me and I just love it. I wouldn't have it ant other way. I thought my son would be jealous and try to sleep with me but he hasn't. :)
  • I did with my first born up until a couple weeks ago. She is 3 1/2 and now sleeps in her own room, in her own bed. I plan on having this one sleep next to the bed in a bassinet and when he outgrows it, I will move him to the crib which is set up in my room. When he turns a year old, he will share a room with his sister.
  • I personally don't co sleep, but I'm not against it. My husband is a very very heavy sleeper and I'm scared he will forget the baby is in the bed. My first did very well sleeping in his crib from the beginning so I hope this next one will too.