F I N A L L Y :)

2»

Comments

• You ladies hurry and have your babies so November can come!!!
  • @socalmomma2boys I Think My Original Is Right Bcus She Has Already Been Trying To Come Lol
  • Dr said if she's still in on the 20th we can induce I hope she gets out!
  • What labor signs have you had? I feel nothing at all yet. Can't believe it should happen anytime now. So happy for the first of September yay!
    @rckprincess2 oh sounds like your really close. Anything stronger yet? I hope you have a swift awesome labor too.
  • @mommyy2be that top part was for you :)
  • I'm due in 8 days! I can't wait because I feel like my damn hips are going to fall off I have been 2cm for almost 3 weeks!!!!!
  • Ok.. so as excited as I am, I am also really really nervous! I'm a ftm and I'm scared! Anyone else feeling this way??? Please tell me I'm not the only one!
  • 22 days left for me :D & YES I'M SO NERVOUS!! But extremly excited at the same time!
  • @socalMOMMA2boys Nope still just mild contractions but I've dilated from a 2 to a 3 and a 1/2 ish...Or in his words a 3 almost 4. But they are inducing me in the morning at 7am because my bp is way high and her heartbeat is way high. I'm sooo nervous!! =) And oh so excited to meet my little honey bee!! =)
  • Im due tomorrow n no sign of n e thing ugh im in so much pain
  • @socalmomma2boys All Of Them Im Juat Not Far Dilated To Stay
  • Just major nesting, major shopping, bag packed, house spic and span, nursery is done... Got a few more things to do... Clean my closets today, send a package to my sistah this week, shave the fur from my body and twist my locs... Oh and keep going to my baby classes at Kaiser.
  • Oh Ya Speaking Of That I Need To Shave Also Lol