Going home outfit

edited September 2011 in Just for Fun
Where did you ladies purchase your baby's going home outfit? I'm having a hard time finding something I like. Please post any links that you know of:)

Comments

• edited September 2011
    I just chose something comfortable vs. Something cute. Only because in my case she went straight to the car and then straight home, so the only people who saw her were us and the nurse who helped us out. She wore a soft onsie, fuzzy socks, and a little hat :) they were Winnie the pooh, I think they came from walmart but im not 100% sure :/
  • Me too have have soo much clothe for her already and I'm hoping to get more that r weather appropriate since I'm due december 15th I mean it won't be cold since I'm in cali but still she's a new born and will need to stay warm. So I'm waiting until my shower and if I don't get something from there that I think works for a goin home outfit then I'm just gonna go shopping like crazy :)
  • My daughter wore one of the onsies with the feet that said I live my daddy it was like a Terry cloth material. It was just me and hubby so I wanted her to be comfy.
  • I got the cutest little roo outfit of ebay, its goin to be my bubbahs goin home outfit :)
  • This was my baby boys going home outfit I got it from a lady on Facebook. :)
    Photobucket
  • Omg @missprego that's the cutest outfit ever!
  • Vignette: Square White,Snapbucket

He went home in this Gerber out fit from babies r us....he had a jordan outfit he took pics in but it was too big to go home in
  • @missprego... Too cute, luv the crochet. I brought an outfit for her to take pics in while shes at the hospital. I dont know how to put pics up on posts... But its a yellow onesie with a ruffles on the waist, socks with ruffles and a bow for her hair... For the coming home fit, a sleeper suit and a hat... Where just coming straight home.
  • Thanks :) he loves that outfit I guess its because he feels warm and tight but he also has enough room to stretch.
  • No idea what my baby is wearing home. I guess a onesie and some pants lol
  • Unless I get something better at my baby shower,I got a outfit from babies r us today that had little air planes and was so cute. Plus it was on sale,by one outfit on clearance get one free so 2 for 4.60
  • I'm not guna dress her up all fancy in the hospital just something comfortable and something that won't irritate her belly button, prolly just a long sleeve sleeper dress thing that has the scrunchy thing on the bottom
  • My husband picked out a onesie that says Silly Monkey on it from Babies R Us. That's what we're taking him home in. I also packed some newborn sized jeans, a pair of soft socks, a hat, and some mittens plus a back up onesie with mokeys and bananas on it just in case.
  • We r taking a onesie, pants, t shirt, socks, hat, an mittens
  • Carters has adorable outfits,
  • @missprego that is soo cute I have been looking for a going home outfit made kinda like that but they are hard to find
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited September 2011
    Im taking a this really cute onesie , pink pants with little ruffles on the back , a pink hat, and these little booties that match the onesie (the booties are so soft i just cant think of the material lol) its all gray,white,and pink .. i figured this outfit was comfy and cute for pics. i just need to buy her some mittens in general really lol
  • My baby girls outfit is a pair of onsie pants with kittys on the feet, with a matching vest and a grey button up jacket in grey and pink :D I got it from sainsburys ( uk ) with some knitted booties and hat and mitts!
  • I'm waiting to see what the weather is going to be like to pick something, weather in Chicago is CRAZY! Sometimes in October it can be 70 out and the next day 40 degrees.
  • Im thinking im going to maybe bring her home in same outfit her sissy came home in if they are same size :) sissy was a preemie size for a month. That way I only have to shadow box one outfit :)
  • I brought my oldest home in a super cute pink dress from Kmart. But she was a May baby, so I knew the weather would be nice. Since Emily will be born at the end of October, she's coming home in this really cute pants outfit with a butterfly embroidered on it that my 5 yo picked out from OshKosh.
  • My older son bought his baby brother a carters outfit that says little brother. It has brown pants, socks &a hat that match plus carters has another outfit the same colors with a little jacket. My big boy is so excited he picked out the baby's conning outfit. He doesn't know that I had a big brother t shirt made in the same colors!
  • @excitedforoctober- that's a good idea, I was thinking of waiting too but the weather here in Cali is so predictable.lol
  • I got a bunch of stuff from gymboree on sale. He is going to wear a short sleeve onesie that says "Introducing Me" with a little lion embroidered on it, matching striped pants, socks, knit beanie and blanket. He probably won't need the socks, hat or blanket as we live in Phoenix and it will be hot through October (he won't be here any later than October 14th).
  • My first had to go home in an outfit supplied by the hospital because she was too small for preemie clothes.. man she was cute..
  • edited September 2011
    @everyone- I found this website http://www.comfykid.com/cgi-bin/ck-shop.cgi?func=show_category&cats_id=12 they have a lot of cute stuff and yes even for boys:) and they're prices are pretty reasonable.
    @excited for october- since I know you love monkeys check out the monkey beanie they have I believe it's on page 2, I ordered that one and another chocolate brown one.
  • edited September 2011
    Bump... @damiens_mommy
  • Ooooh thank u panchito! Gonna go check it out! :)
  • Lol I bought the cutest shoes yesterday there 0 to 6 weeks lol & there green to match my travel system now I want to find something that's green & or white & green lol. I'm excited October please hurry up!