How many october mommys are left?

Comments

• I'm still here!!! Due October 8th, but the doctor is going to have me deliver @39 weeks. I feel pretty good except I keep having these cramps on the upper inside of my thigh which is painful and annoying. Oh and I tested positive for GBS.
  • I'm due Oct 10th with my little princess :) I can't wait! I've been. Feeling so miserable since thursday with horrible back pains and contractions that are on and off.... I have an appt til Thursday but if this continues imma go get checked at L&D... this is my second baby I have my 2yr old lil boy, so I hope she comes soon ;)
  • Oct 1st with a boy :)
    But not dilated at all:(
    I hope I don't go over & have to be induced...I get tired quickly, feet get swollen when I walk a lot along with overall body aches...feel heavy...ring got tighter on my finger...I walk like a penguin...I'm 38+1wks...
  • @Jess510 I dont have one eather I just have a feeling that my baby wont make it to her due date she has been head down for a month now and my doc said that she is almost in position (idk if that is a good thing).

Wow there is alot of people due on my birthday lol
  • & BTW, those of you planning on setting up ur lil 1s room, DO NOT WAIT AS LONG AS I DID!!! 38wks....you will not enjoy it cuz youll be in constant pain & aches :( I have to break it in 2 parts...this wknd & next...
  • Due Oct 22 belly dropped can barely walk will be getting checked to see if Im dialated on the 26 at my 36wks appt. hoping for some good news this is baby num three a boy
  • I think I have dropped I am able to breath a little better (i have bad asma) and I woddle every once in a while not to bad @black_butterfly my doc has not told me when he will be checking me.
  • @angelmonkeymelody why not just ask I've been complaining about being in so much pain and pressure down there and she said she would check once I was full term so I would def ask
  • Due the 17th but im ready now. Between the heart burn all the time and lack of sleeping. And just cant wait the 25 days till the 13th for my induction date!
  • Ok I will be full term at my next appt witch happens to be my birthday because he will be on vacation tell then. I have always hatted going to the docs on my birthday idk why lol. @black_butterfly
  • @angelmonkeymelody well lets hope you get good news on your birthday, Im so hoping to hear those magic words go to l&d lol
  • Im still holding on. Due the 16th. Im miserable and oh so ready. Walking is ridiculous! I feel like my legs are super heavy. Lol
  • There's a lot of us !! Wow!! I'm due the 25th in my part of the country they're calling em blizzard babies cuz of the storms we had in late January of this year...lol...there was nothing else to do!! We couldn't leave the house for four days!!
  • Due Oct 16 with a girl and I'm tired esp with a 23 month old running around.
  • Due October 1st!! Hoping he's a September baby though hehe ;) feeling pretty good for now! Find out tomorrow if I'm dilated at all... I've been taking evening primrose oil and prayingggg it has done it's job!! I don't want to go late and be induced :(
  • I'm due Oct.15th. Dilated to a 1 at my last appointment, and he is 6lbs already. I'm ready for him to be here, but I hope I make it to the first week of Oct. at least.
  • @littlefae tag me when u find out at ur appt if ur dialated n all that good stuff! Please I wna c how ur progressing vs me
  • I'm due 10/1 and my vag is killing me! I was only dilated a finger tip 2 weeks ago so hopefully on Wednesday I will get good news!
  • Due Oct 4. Dialated 2 cm. Still carrying high...he is taunting me at this point.
  • Here! Oct 4th is my dd... (But maybe a Sept Baby!!) Lol... We will see!!
  • I'm due Oct.15th. Dilated to a 1 at my last appointment, and he is 6lbs already. I'm ready for him to be here, but I hope I make it to the first week of Oct. at least.
  • I'm here too - due the 18th but expecting a little sooner. A lot of us seem to be ahead of schedule!
  • Still here due the 15th hopefully he will come before then. Getting way to anxious. Can't wait to hold him.
  • I'm around! Due 10/20. Don't kno much but she is definiatly dropping. I waddle when i walk and i am soooo tired!! I need her to stay in there another 2 weeks and after that ill b fine wuth her coming whenever. I want an october baby!
  • Here also, due oct 21. feeling lotS of presure. Dr. app tomorrow c wats new, with my lil man.
  • I'm due 10/26 but already 50% effaced and 1.5 cm dialated .. I'm.34+4
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @MarinesAngel wow that is early lol why did you have your baby so early?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.