not how i thought it would be. bad experience

edited September 2011 in Giving birth
I went In on Sept 15th to be induced at 7am but didn't get started until 830 he broke my water and not too longer after he had the nurse start poticin. Got checked a few hours later was at 6 but when I arrived I Was already 5. Apx 2 hours later I got my epidural the pain was horrible. The epidural had to be done a few times never felt so much pain. Finally got it in and I Was able To feel bone pains on my one side. Got checked again then again at 530 and haven't made any progress my doctor been spoke to me about his size And not being able to fit. At 6pm I got a emergency c section. I was so afraid crying my eyes out to the surgery room and shaking. I was laying there not sure if he started I didn't feel a thing no tugs or pulls nothing. At 647 I had a precious little boy weighing 8 lbs 13 oz my doctor thought he'd be 10lbs I got to see him then all I can remember is throwing up shaking n seeing lights. My heart rate dropped n I lost a lot Of blood. I remember being railed back to my room a little bit with him in my arms then I woke up 3 hrs later slaking freezing with nurses all around me. My family was soon aloud in but I can't remember much and was really out of it. It was a horrible experience but I love my little man so much. O get to go home Sunday as long as everything is good. I'm up moving around n pain but not as bad as I thought I'd be.

Comments