I'd Like To Get To Know You :-)

Comments

• @CaptainMorgaine - nice to meet you :D how'd your bf come up with the name hussy mchusshuss? lol
  • @sophiasmom11 - congrats! all the best ;-)
  • @mz_kitty90 @cheekyerin sounds like a plan. I live at the beach if you guys wanna do a beach day??
  • kylee
    mornington peninsula, Australia.
    I have a 5years old daughter in her first year at school. I'm 10weeks pregnant and I think morning sickness is finally going!!!!!!
  • Yay @mummy_to_be hope it stays gone 4 u beach sounds good
  • my names chloie, im 23, I have 3 kids 2 princes 3 n 2 n 1 priness 4months, I live in perth, australia :-)
  • Misty
    Indiana
    I have 4 boys....
    Nathan, 16
    Caden, 4
    Noah, 2
    Jackson, 5 weeks.
  • I'm Tara
    Oregon
    I have 2 boys- 8 and 23 months
    I'm due Oct 18ish with a girl
    I try to give as much advice on here as an LC/midwife but I'm hardly on :/
  • @mummy_2_be @cheekyerin - beach sounds awesome! ;-) its so damn hot in brisbane i cant wait to come back home :-P

@bummy87 @mistydawn @Bahamamama4828 - nice to meet you :-D
  • I'm Adrienne, 31. I have a son, Uriah (2 years-old) and daughter, Marielle (5 months, "mar" pronounced like march). I live in metro-detroit. I've been on here since feb. I'm an accountant by trade, not currently employed. But, I do freelance work from home. I also tutor math, accounting, and economics at a local community college.
  • Tristin
    Kansas
    I'm a ftm, wishing I didn't have to go back to work.
  • Angie
    Staples mn
    Ttc for the past 15 months
    Just married last june 25
  • Misty :)
    I don't have a nickname.
    Texas (united states)
    I became a mom march 29, 2011. I'm a really nice person. I married the best man in the world in July.( we got married on our three year anniversary)
    I feel extremely accomplished this year.
  • Im Heather im from Ohio. About 30 mins from Cleveland. I am 26yrs. Old
    I have 4 biological kiddos another one on the way April 3rd. My fiance has two kids as well. So there will be 7 total kids.
    My nick name is well lol I have a few.
    Heath bar, fun size, shorty, little minnow.
    I love kids. I was a mom for the first time when I was 15. I was a teen mom and loved it! I was in an accident at 15 and was pronounced dead for 20 mins. I had an out of body experience. I broke my neck in three places and had a compound fracture to my right arm. I was an innocent passenger as well. This was before I had my daughter. I have 3 girls and a boy. Ages 10, 8, 4, & 2. My fiance has an 8yr. And a 6 year old. I love my kids so very much and they are my everything!
  • Hi all!
    Katherine
    too many nick names to list
    I work for a telecommunications company
    I have a son who is 7yr old and my husband and I have full custody of his 2yr old daughter, and his 1yr old son we have every weekend.
    our last lil boy is due dec 2nd to complete our brady bunch family.
    Interesting fact about me:My husband and I met on a blind date 6 yrs ago and I couldnt stand him! We became friends and eventually it blossomed here we are just celebrating our 1yr anniversary as a married couple!
  • Oh forgot I live in connecticut..us
  • my name is amber
    im 28
    i live in tennessee,usa
    i have 2 brothers and a sister
    i have 7 kids,5 are my biological and all 5 are girls. their ages are 3 weeks (born 8-29-11) ,1,3,5,& 8. i also adopted my stepkids,one boy and one a girl,they are 11 & 12.
  • Name: Angel
    NickName: Fae
    Something about myself: I'm the oldest of 2 kids n I'm working on divorcing my ex so I can live happily ever after w/ my bd
  • Heather Ann
    Rockford Ill
    I'm 23 and my hubbie is 29
    I'm the oldest of 3 and our daughter is soposed to grace us with her presence November 21 2011 her name is going to be Allyssa Ann
  • Alisia
    22 yrs old
    Waterloo, IA
    I had my first child, a girl McKenna on May 30th
  • Name: Karissa
    Nicknames: Rissa or Riss
    Live in: Clovis, Ca
    Kids: Jayden Michael Isaiah two years born on August 31st, 2009 & Aleeah Isabella 6 weeks born on August 7th, 2011

My husband & I have been together 4 years in November & were married one week after my 21st birthday, on May 14th, 2011 ♥
  • @Math_Mommy @Aydonsmommy @angierich @Misty2011 @momofSOONtobe7 @blendedfamilymom @snowflake @Damiens_Mommy @darknesofnight4u @ARand89 @mommyof2naugust - nice to meet you ;-)

@nova - you have the same birthday as my mum and step brother :) hope you have an awesome 21st B-)
  • Name: Natalie
    Nickname: Nat, Skinny, Little Nat
    Live: Essex, UK - originally from Derby, UK
    Kids: Leo (2 years, 3 in Oct) and this little man due Oct 30th, Riley
    I'm marrying the man of my dreams on June 30th next year. He has given me my amazing children who I completely adore and he makes me smile every single day (*)
  • Name: Eve
    I am happily married with my husband of 10+ years. We have five handsome sons and our princess is due to come on or around 11/17.

I'm vegetarian and I love reggae and soca music lol.
  • edited September 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @dawtalove & @TricesBaby - nice to meet you ladies :-)

sorry about the late reply, totally forgot about this thread