In excrutiating pain please help me!!

edited September 2011 in Pregnant
Ladies idk wats causing it idk if she dropped more or wat but shes super active and everytime she moves it feels like im getting stabbed on the inside. My pelvis/pubic bone hurts sooo bad. I cant sleep. Ive showeres, layed down, tried pillows, tried heat packs, ice packs, took visteril, took a bath, drank plenty of fluids, walked, bounced/circled on the ball..everthin I can think of n the pain wont go away. it feels like shes gonna fall out whwn I walk n I constantly have the urge to pee..i just flushed!! Ugh ='[

Comments

• edited September 2011
    How far along are you? It might be time soon!!
  • 39+3 ='[ no contractions but im crying im in so much pain!!
  • How far along are you? Do you think It is labor starting? I have moments like that now which last anywhere from a few min to about 15 min. Dr said as long as baby is still active and no regular contractions my body is practicing.
  • @2sweets im 39+3.. Idk im a ftm..i always have braxton hicks but im not having any right now. Shes super active and its really hurting my pelvis..its like sharp stabbing pains..its been like this since about 10:30p and its now 3a..='[ I just want to go to bed..
  • @mommy_rel awh :( so sorry you're hurting. You've done.everything I could think of for the pain, too. I guess you can't get comfy any way you lay either? Hope you get relief soon, mama :)
  • same here im on my way to the hospital I been like this all day nd I had dr appt my dr said I was already 3cm dialated nd im 40 weeks but I cant stand this pain any more so ima go nd see wat happens
  • R the stabbing pains in.ur vajayjay? If so I read it means ur dialating....let's hope its true coz I've had them.as well
  • @adri805 I have had sharp shooting pains way up inside my vagina, like where the cervix is, and I asked a couple fellow mothers if they thought it was me dilating and they all sternly said no! I swear that's what it is though
  • Really??? Well I read it yesterday on a medical website. Bc I have been having them as well so I was like Wtf is this excruciating pain? I actually looked at a few medical sites n they all said that but re worded. N it also said that its the baby burrowing their head deeper down...which actually goes hand in hand with dialation in my opinion. The further they burrow down the more it opens right??
  • So around 2:30a I called the doc n they told me to take visteril..well, needless to say not only did it not work, I wake up (from my somewat socalled nap) with a horrible headache..im debating if I should go in to l&d or wait till my appt tomorrow..??
    The pain is sharp stabbing in like my pubic bones..almost feels like shes stuck and ia trying to adjust..and I have lower back pain but its not like a contraction..i was barely 4cms when she checked me on monday. @RTMommy @qabbytkm @adri805 @ashes
  • Ur already 4? Well maybe this is it. Why would they not have u go to l&d? If ur in that much pain u should go in. Good luck momma. Keep me updated
  • Well because your so far along I think the baby is for sure getting ready :) I would go in cause you know how bad our is unless it gets better and you think you can wait until tom. But best if luck and let me know what happens.
  • edited September 2011
    I think you should get it checked out. Sounds like she's dropping in your pelvis more and that may be causing your pain and her telling you she's ready to come out. Yhe back ache is a little concerning. It could be the start of something, do I'd call back and tell them it's not getting better and now you have a headache and backache. They should tell you to go to l&d or go to the office. Good luck and keep me posted!
  • @adri805 that must not be true I just got checked & baby is really low but no dilatation yet
  • Blahhhh! Now I'm.annoyed! I probably won't b either Monday :(
  • @adri805 @jules @DreaMaria @ashes @314babymama1120 well I attempted to take a nap cuz back contractions were 3mins apart but I refuse to go in unless im crouched over in pain w them..they hurt but im still able to talk. My headache is still here..if it doesnt get any wrorse tonight im jus gonna wait till my appt at 10:20 tomorrow..cuz I hate being sent home..its a fear of mine..idk. Im hoping my midwife will just admit me..but I dont wanna get my hopes up either..
  • I think ur getting super close. I think its time
  • If ur contractions are three apart u should go in
  • C I didnt know if I should because im not like falling over in pain..?? @adri805 @happymommyof2
  • I think you should go in because of the headache! Headaches are no joke especially this late in pregnancy
  • Go in u might be in labor and not know. Good luck.

• edited September 2011
    Not everyone has horrible contractions, I have a friend that almost had her baby at home because he contractions never really hurt! Go to l&d and keep us posted!
  • My headache lightened up alot..n contractions really arent strong but annoying..but the back pain is killer..i jus wish theyd admit me already cuz if theyre gonna give my baby any more drugs it better be to progress labor!! Lol my mom really wants me to go in..hmmm..i jus really dont wanna get my hopes up..
    @pnsw524 @pinkbaby0920 @garbagebanfan
  • Are you still having contractions?? If so how far apart are they?
  • @garbagebanfan theyve lightened up but still around 4mins..im thinkin go walk and get em goin hard enough to where i cant stand then rush in b4 they lighten up..lol
  • Dont wait until you 'cant stand them' some people don't have very painful contractions, especially if you are used to bad pregnancy cramps.
  • Period cramps not pregnancy cramps
  • @garbagebanfan eh I rarely got bad menstral cramps so idk how my body does..