Your baby's name

Comments

• we are naming our daughter Isabella Marie (:
    Isabella means my god is vow. Marie means bitter. But I didn't choose her name off the meanings. I've always loved the name Isabella(: and Marie is a family name, all of my sisters and I have Marie as our middle name. And it is my grandmas name. (Well maria)
  • My daughters name is McKenna Renee, we chose McKenna because it was a name me and my bf both loved it was different and we don't know anyone else with it around here we wanted a name where there wouldn't be five other girls in her class with the same name...Renee is my moms middle name so that's why we picked that..our next child if its a girl will have his mothers middle name
  • Taylor Aaliyah...taylor bc I've always loved that name for a girl...and my mom picked out aaliyah...and I remember when I was little I always said I would name my daughter after the singer bc I'm a huge fan!...r.I.p. aaliyah!
  • Eva Francesca After my deceased mother Reva :X
  • Evelyse. It's my boyfriend's sister's middle name but I changed the spelling.
  • I named my son Jayden because I liked the name & his middle name Michael is My dad's first name & hubby's dad's middle name that he goes by. My daughter I let my husband name since I named our son, & he chose Aaliyah which I've always loved & wanted to name my daughter since I was a little girl! I decided to change the spelling to be different & spell it Aleeah & her middle name Isabella hubby & I just loved ♥
  • My oldest is Shayne Alan. He was Baker after the lead character of a football movie, I thought the actor was hot when I was preggo and his dad liked the name. Alan is his daddy's middle name all the boys in his family have that middle name. And my 2 week old is Ryan Clayton. My oldest son picked Ryan so they both can share their names with phillie players. And Clayton is my grandpas name.
  • *named not baker. Damn autocorrect
  • My sons name is Braiden Allen.
    Braiden was picked because my husband told me whenever we first started dating that he loved that name and that would be our sons name.
    Allen because its my husbands middle name, his dad and his grandpas first name.

If we decide to have another baby and its a boy, the middle name will be Lynn for my dad.

If its a girl, her name will be maylynn Elizabeth. I chose maylynn because it has Lynn in it, and I think its beautiful! Elizabeth because I told a friend years ago I would name my child after her. Lol
  • my daughters name is zalfa, i named her after my mother in-law.. don't know the meaning tho.. i didn't give my daughter a middle name coz i grew up hating mine (still do) also i didn't want to give her a middle name she'd hate for the rest of her life
  • @mz_kitty90 what's your middle mamer that you hate so much? What if she gates her first name or hates not having a middle name? Lol
  • My little guy will be Marcus William. Marcus means gift from/of Ares or Mars depending on where you look up the definition and William for my grandfather who passed in April. He's due Oct 23rd :)
  • If its a boy his name will be Elijah James, Elijah cause me and bd both like it and James cause its my dads and brothers middle name.
    If its a girl her name will be Kayleigh Ann, I like the name caylee and bd chose the spelling for it and Ann cause its mine and my mums middle name and bd's mums first name.
  • My first son braydon scott just because it was unique at the time almost 9 yrs ago, now its crazy common here. My second son is carter michael, carter is my mil's maiden name and michael is my dads first name and my hubbys dads middle name. And this baby I'm having is a girl and no name yet and I'm almost 37 weeks! Help! Lol
  • We are naming our daughter scarlett grace it explains itself and no reason just like the name a lot :) I loved all the other names so far very cute :)
  • Maddilyn, my gma suggested it..i love it its not very popular, like my name (arielle) and I still cant decide on a middle name but I keep leaning towards Taitum-Marie..i love it
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My sons name is Jonathan and its means gods gift, my stepson is Alyjah (eliyah) they just spelled it wierd, we have a daughter named Analaya rose no meaning with her first name I made it up and this lil girl will be Jazlyn violet also no meaning to the first name. So we will have one boy and one girl with an A name and one boy and one girl with a J name and the girls both have flowers for middle names ;)
  • My sons name will be william reid younger lv . I don't get a choice in his first or last name because it's family tradition from bds side and reid is my family name. I was adamant about that and told bd since I don't get a say in his name I'm choosing the middle name and he doesn't get a choice. But baby will be going by Liam since his daddy goes by Will
  • Our angel will be named Nevaeh because she is truly a blessing sent from heaven... thee name spelled backwards is heaven... :-D Giselle is her middle name... honestly I was watching thee movie enchanted and fell in love with thee name B-) lol
  • My oldest is Leo Stuart Thomas
    Leo- from our grandad's Leonard
    Stuart - daddys name
    Thomas - name passed down to first boy in my family
    This one will be Riley George Dalglish
    Riley - my mum and stepdads surname
    George - grandads middle name
    Dalglish - LFC managers surname and my fiances boyhood hero!
    We love these names and I love having a meaning to us and our family behind them!
  • @blueberrysmom like nelsbrandon, I too thought your son's name was going to be Blueberry Kentworth or Kentworth Blueberry ;) Carson is super cute, especially with Alexander as his middle name. The 2 names flow really well together.

@nelsbrandon when I was little I wanted to change my name to emily. Its so pretty, and all the nicknames for emily are cute too.

@angelmonkeymelody what a cute story to tell Makynzi about her name!

@beaded_bunny Sirena sounds mythical, like a fairy name. When I say it out loud it sounds musical.
  • Hehe Greek mythology has sirens as three bird women who lured sailors to their deaths by singing so beautifully they crashed their ships into the rocks along the sirens island :D
  • We're naming our little girl Carmella Jayde. Carmella means garden or orchard and Jayde means precious green stone and we're hoping she'll have green eyes like her mama :X we're due October 24th
  • @Math_Mommy I know what you mean! I love that name and just can't wait to meet her :)
  • Ethan Edward (I LOVED Ethan and his middle name is after his great grandpa), And Dylan Scott (we also loved Dylan, and Scott is daddy's name) :D
  • My first born is called baillie samuel. Baillie is my maiden name and samuel is his fathers middle name. This boy will be isaac liam (possibly if daddy does not change his mind!) isaac is the only name we have agreed on so far and liam is my oh first name. I wanted to give baby his middle name just because my eldest has his dad middle name but as my oh hates his middle name its been ruled out. Ps liam middle name is francis.