no stretch markss....

edited September 2011 in Pregnant
Sooo I'm 31weeks&1day with noo stretch marks what's sooo ever.... am I just considered lucky or do they start coming out in the last month..????
Ps. The only stretch mark I got was under my booob cause my booobs r hugee.:( but it don't reallly matter cause u can't see it u knowww...I wish I can post piks upp but idk How tooo:(

Comments

• lol lucky i got them around 7 months my first pregnancy. but there are all white..none were ever big n dark. my sis in law said she was stretch mark free till right before she gave birth... but if u don't have them now u probably won't
  • I have none and this is baby number 3
  • I spotted mine @ 34 weeks. Jus a few tho & light. Some women are lucky & don't get em @ all. However the women I know all told me their stretch marks appeared the last month/ weeks. Hope ur lucky!
  • Yeahh your lucky for now! I didn't start seeing them until i was abt 32 wks
  • @everyone omg I hope I don't but if I do end upp gettin them I won't be ashamed cause its a bby mark pretty much it will always be a memory....(: but we will seee.
  • I have a funny about stretchmarks. My sis is a yoga instructor with a 14yo son. My sis's boyfriend is a childless metrosexual. A couple months ago he asked my sister if she got her stretch marks from stretching. Still cracks me up that he thought that...lol
  • I got none apart from on my boobs with my first and have been pretty ok so far this time too, 5 weeks to go!
  • Sorry to bust ur bubble but I had no stretch marks either then I had my baby and now I have alot. They all showed up after birth. I hope you stay lucky n dont get them cuz I hate them
  • You may just not get them. Have you been using bio oil or something else on your belly? I had my baby 2 weeks ago and only saw a tiny cm sized one on my hip. I used bio oil every day since I found out I was preggo
  • @everyone aww welll I guess we alll just gotta wait nd find out...I think it just alll depends on ur body u knowww...idk
  • edited September 2011
    Some peoples skin just have good elasticity. My mom has no stretchmarks...
    But me n sis got them :( I guess we get it from our dads side lol
  • I started getting them 30+ weeks
  • I got mine after 32 weeks
  • I'm 33w and nada! I bought bio oil but I never use it lol my sis got one small stretch mark with her third pregnancy and that's it so maybe we have the elastic gene lol
  • With my first I couldn't see any till after I had him. They never turned very dark but they were there after. This time o have a few on each side of the bottom of my belly & Im hoping they fade as well as my hips did. The ones now showed up at about 34 weeks
  • I didn't get any till four days before I delivered I was one day shy of my due date I was soo bummed when I got them :( I don't have a lot but I have a good five or six big ones on my tummy now but those r the only ones I got I'm hoping they won't be as noticeable by next summer....
  • I thought I had indestructible skin lol till I got stretch marks at 35 weeks -.- I was so sad. And once you get one, you will get more very quickly ); I barely use bio oil but when I did I could tell they faded fast but they kept coming back so ima wait till after birth to dedicate myself to bio oil lol
  • I onlÝ had a few on my sides and was like yipeeee! 38weeks and 2days now and have them on the bottom of my tummy and insides of my legs and they sting like a beecH!
  • I'm 39+1wks & I don't have any at all...but I was gonna say the same thing as someone above...what if we get them AFTER birth?! :/
  • I have a friend that didn't get any at all, so maybe your lucky like her. I on the other hand didn't get them until 35wks, then they showed up and were bad :( this time I'm 27wks and already my old ones are showing.
  • I am 35 weeks with my second and no stpretch marks :) and I didn't get any with my first either.
  • I got mine two days AFTER I delivered!! I was pissed Haha.. she was born early and was small, I didn't gain much weight, everything I did gain was baby and was back to prepregnancy within a few days..well because my stomach went back so quick I got stretch marks!!
  • I thought that i was lucky too. Until around 33 wks i saw i startee getting some around my belly button and from there on o got them all over i was so mad but i got over it. Think of them as love marks
  • Thsts wat happened to me! @garagebandfan
  • @jazzi89... i have a feeling the same thing will happen with this one!! :(
  • I didn't get a single stretch mark my whole pregnancy, I consider myself lucky, everyone kept saying just wait you will get them I didn't get mine until the last month but nope never got them...I like to rub it into my sil face since she said "I can't wait for you to get fat and get a ton of stretch marks" well haha I only gained 25lbs which was all gone two weeks after having my daughter and didn't get a stretch mark..such a rude comment for her to say in the first place
  • I was in my last month didnt have stretch mark until couple of days before I delivered
  • I have a few on my boobs but none any where else. I had my little boy a week ago
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I have them on my ASS ughhhhhhh