Big ass spreading nose

edited October 2011 in Third Trimester
When did everyones nose spread? Im 38 +2 woke up with my regular nose this morning. Took a afternoon nap and woke to a honker. As soon as my DH walked in from work he started laughing. That's how big and obvious it is. I thought I was gonna miss the big nose fairy this go around. Guess not

Comments

• What??!! I don't know about this! Tell me more!
  • I haven't heard of this either....
  • Z lot of women's nose widen while preggo. I believe its the hormones.
  • Mine keeps spreading...been doing it since 20+ weeks. I think its going ti reach my ears before its all said and done :(
  • lol.. i usually get the whole face swelling in the last couple wks.. so yeah im expecting it to worsen in a few days.. dont worry it goes back..
  • Mine didn't swell.
  • @1sttymemommi lmbo.
    @lae3 I didn't realize it could start this late. I was planning on taking pics this wk. I guess I waited to long.
  • hahaha my nose got like that with my son! i couldnt believe how big my nose was! this time its not bad idk if its bc im having a girl or bc i havnt gained half as much as last time who knows. But i DEF know what ur talking about! :]
  • Ack I already feel uber ugly with all the stretch marks n stuff! Now you're telling me my nose is gonna explode?! :(
  • Lol no wonder my hubby calls me big nose haha
  • @mama2be11_4_11 Let's hope ur mom is right because I'm ready.
  • please tell me it goes back to normal...mine is huge! & my face is all red & breaking out again! ...maybe signs labor is soon? (please please please be signs!!!)
  • Besides acne problems in the beginning I haven't had any swelling of my face o.O just my feet and ankles..
  • Umm my nose didn't get bigger. I've never even heard of that. Thank God because I love ny nose.
  • My nose is kinda wide anyways but my that's how my dad knew I was having a boy. He said big butt, big nose, little belly is how I would know.. and I do have all 3 lol its not big all the time though, but I think it does have to do with hormones
  • Mine started at 17 weeks with my last pregnancy, so consider yourself lucky! This time it started around 34 weeks, but with this one my lips started getting HUGE around 18 weeks...so big that people have been asking me if I had them done! My lips did not get bigger with my last pregnancy...strange.
  • My nose has been huge since 34wk! It's horrible. And I've never been a big acne person or breakouts and now I have tons?! Am I ready now? Lol I'm 36w+3d
  • :( big nose means boy?? i have a huge nose now and im having a girl i hope that what im thinking is not true lol everyone still doubts my babys gender and all the ultrasounds pointed to a girl...she better be a girl because everything is pink :(
  • DH? Does that stand for Dick head?
  • It is because the same hormones that soften the cartilage in the pelvic area to allow for the passage of the baby's head soften ALL cartilage, of which the nose is almost 100%. Noses usually get a smushed, spread-out look during late pregnancy.
  • Mine did at like 20 weeks. My nose was never small, but it was porportion to my face. Now it just looks huge! Everytime i see a friend or family member for the first time since being preggo..they're like "you can tell ur havin a boy b cuz ur nose is swollen " ..wtf!? ..seriously
  • Lol @mama_luvs_her_girls...dh means dear husband