Nipples concern..

edited October 2011 in Pregnant
Ok I'm 30 weeks prego I noticed lately that my nipples were chapped like very dry and kind of scaly feeling and also peels a little when I mess with them. My left breast looks also to be having colostrum coming out already..I never experienced this with my first pregnancy sooo I'm a little confused to wth is really going on. Have any of you mamas or any of you preglys experiencing this? If so what did you do to stop ur nipples from being chapped?

Comments

• Mine are getting like this & one is very painful! The "bumps" in my nipple seem a little enlarged. I got out the shower today & my left one was kind of burning. Idk what was going on. Im 34+4.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I use nipple cream nd it works u want to keep ur nipples moisturized....mine has been leaking since I was 5 months but it's much worst now @ 8 months
  • Mine dont really crack to bad tho..just a little dry skin :\
  • Mine dont really crack to bad tho..just a little dry skin:/
  • Sry.dbl post.
  • Nipple cream and don't use soap should help
  • Mine are looking a bit dry, too. And the areolas as well. I have some raw shea butter I could put on it if i really wanted to. I've been leaking colostrum since 15 weeks, though.
  • I have the same prob I use nipple butter from Walmart its the all natural it works!!
  • @all I thought it was just me boy..boy..with pregnancy its always something
  • I can get a little colostrum from stimulating my nipples but havent really been dry. But when I moisturise after a shower I do my breasts as well so thats probably why