any nov moms dialated any??

Comments

• edited October 2011
    %
  • I'm due November 9th and I'm 1 cm Dr sent me to l&d yesterday for contractions and to make sure I wasn't dialating anymore. Does anyone else feel like their back is going to shatter? Oh and in between my hips feels like its gonna explode! Dr told me he could feel the baby's head lol
  • Hello ladies, just got back from my Dr appointment n I'm officially 2-3 cm open still a thick :) but she gave a week or two if that. I'll be 36 weeks Monday. So I'm so excited :) @Jessandjay Omg I feel exactly like u. It feels like my vagina wants to fall out lol baby is probably getting ready :)
  • @mamiraquel I hope he's getting ready cause idk how much longer I can take feeling like this lol! I hope you don't have much longer keep me posted! Good luck :)
  • I get checked Tuesday at my 35 week appt. I also have to do the strep b test.
  • @Jessandjay lol that's all I complain to hubby. The other day I text him the my vjj was hurting. He replyed I can only imagine. I told him no, no you can't Lmao. I think he just gets tired of hearing me complain about it always. Well I am relaxed in bed n I can totally say I am feeling very sore from there after check. I even had some spotting. @Hopefulmom2Be I got my test done last week n thankfully it came back negative ...gl
  • @mamiraquel I'm laying in bed wishing I was comfy! And hubby is pretty nervous for the baby he's never been around a baby so he doesn't say too much when I complain lol. Dr did my strep b test yesterday when did u get ur results?
  • I'm due November 13th and my 36 week appt is on october 18. I'm getting checked for the bacteria and to see if im dilated at all. I get braxton hicks all the time since 34 weeks. Atleast I think they are bh. I dont know how to tell if they are real contractions. They are definitely random so prob bh. Today I had back pain. Paticularily by my right kidney. I thought it was a kidney stone but it hasn't gotten worse so its prob just another preggo symptom. Anyways, I can't wait to see if im progressed at all! I'm ready for my baby.
  • @mamiRaquel did the test hurt? I was told it's painful.
  • Idk if I am but my vajayjay feels like its tearing apart it hurts and sleeping it takes me forever to fall asleep bc I can't get comfie I can't wait to sleep on my stomach lol I'm due November 21
  • @Jessandjay men usually don't have the right words to say anyways lol n I got my results a week later I think only cause they came back negative. If it was positive I'm sure they would call me ASAP.
    @HopefulMom2Be the test wasn't to bad. It's done w a q tip n they just go right around the anus a but weird but it wasn't painful for me.
  • Gosh I think I lost some of my mucous plug today at work. It was a nasty big snot booger thing w a tinge of blood. Tmi sorry. Kinda excited. Been gettin random contractions nothing consistant. :)
  • I'm due in 25 days...I'm from the uk, when are you supposed to be checked for dilation?
  • I'm due Nov 7. N I go this coming thursday to get checked :)
  • So I went to the doc yesterday(Monday)....and I'm 1-2 cm dilated! And I got my group b strep test done today and blood drawn...hope everything comes back normal....
  • @Sammy21 yes I got an answer today! Doc said shooting pains, low pelvic pain, rectal pressure all are contributors to the baby burrowing down. I'm 1 cm and thinning. It's a good sign that the cervix is thinning when you begin to feel those stabbing pains down low. Although I beg to differ. Doesn't feel so good and quite frankly makes me rather moody. But its a sign that things are progressing! :-).
  • @sassypants I have gotten those pains n its litteraly a pain in the ass. Lol I go thursday n hope to have progressed.
  • @mamiRaquel OK went to my doctors today and my baby is head down. I'm 1 cm dilated and almost completely thined out so I have to stay off my feet for the next 8 days. I'm so excited I can't wait to hold my sweet baby boy.
  • Ugh! I just found out I dont even get checked until im 38 weeks!! My doc sucks!
  • I had my 36w app today and got checked. Wasn't with my normal doctor (she was at the hospital with a delivery) and felt so rushed so I didn't get to ask about effacement, but he did say I was 1-2cm!
  • L@cfa when r u due? They checked me at Dr today and not dilated yet but my cervix is soft? Is that possible? I'm 36 weeks with #4 and so ready to be done!
  • @Cfa Wowsers, how many weeks are u ? I was 2-3 last Thursday but still thick.
  • Ladies we will be there soon, I am extremely excited :)
  • @nmartinez79@ mamiRaquel I'm also 36 weeks with#3 . I'm not to worried about labor coming soon I just want to at least make it to 37 weeks I would like to make it to 38 because I really don't want my baby in the nicu. I'm worried because my doctor told me that it's when you are completely thined out is when you start dilate. So I'm going to not do anything for the next week.
  • @cfa I think u and your baby will be just fine from here on out. I've had 3 different doctors tell me that if the baby was born now chances r he'll be perfectly fine and if anything go in the nicu for a day. He said from here on out its mostly just the baby gaining weight. Its to hard to sit and relax with 2 or more kids anyways :) the moment I sit down one of mine is hurt, fighting, or need something unnecessary :). Lets just hope this time goes by fast;)
  • Im 36+2 and my doc hasn't checked. Im hoping he will fri.!!..
  • I'm 36+3, at my appt today my doc checked me and I am 1 cm and 50% effaced!!! After my appt I began to lose my plug! Does that normally happen right after getting your cervix checked?
  • You ladies are lucky! I'm 36 weeks and haven't dilated at all at the last doctor appointment. I go back on Friday so hopefully he will tell me something...I have not even thinned out :( Joseph will be in my belly forever!
  • I'm 37 weeks and haven't been checked yet :( my Dr said he wont check me until contractions show on my NST all he said was my baby's head is very low :) hopefully that's s good sign!
  • My weekly checks start next week. I don't think I've been having BH...although I do get stomach cramps in the morning