What are you Ladies Doing? Hmmmmmmm

edited November 2011 in Just for Fun
I'm bored watching criminal minds & having contractions as usual! How about you ladies?

Comments

• Watchin my bf play Madden & eating Taco Bell. I had quite a few contractions 2day for the first time! Im not getting my hopes up but it was good to finally feel like just maybe something might be happening down there! Lol.
  • Putting my munchkin baby to sleep and watching grey's anatomy
  • @Mimii36 awww shoot you might be getting somewhere! You got 12-13 days? Or less! @navybabyonway aww how old is your little one?
  • watching some snl show & eating labor cake!
  • Watching the Wonder Years on Netflix with my 2 puppies!
  • Trying to get Isaac to go to sleep... Hes being stubborn lok
  • @pinkigirl I don't eat cake anymore :-( but I want some apple pie lol

@Molly sounds comforting,I wish I had some pets but I gave them away :-( I think I'm going to adopt a puppy sometime next week!

@Littlefae hows that going for you? Lol I wish my football kicking son would go to sleep my stomach hurts
  • I'm pumping being milked like a cow lol
  • @lovinmyunborn yep 12 more days (or 9 depending on which due date I refer to. My doc gave me 2 but I go by 11.16.11)
    But no I dont really think im getting anywhere tho. Still no sign of my mucus plug. Just these stupid "contractions"
  • Watching tv with the hubby...I've been in my bed all day lol I have a doctors appoinment tomorrow hoping for good news..37 weeks :)
  • She is 5.5 months and a piece of work LOL. She has a rather large personality for such a little person.
  • @Lovinmyunborn eh, I have him fed. Changed... Hes just chillin on my chest right now finally dozing off. We have both been sick. Well, first it was him and now me. Some kind of stomach bug. But he is finally getting better. Hopefully he will pass out in the next five minutes and I can go to sleep for a few hours lol
  • Just finished laundry, washing bottles, and cleaning up while my stupid horrible boyfriend (who never tells me why he is mad) is feeding our princess.
    I wana take a shower but nope.. my baby girl gota tummy ache and was fussing all day today.
  • @mschop lol thats breastfeeding for ya

@Mimii36 I wish mine would cause some REAL pain shoot instead of these annoying cramps

@litababy cuddle time :-) & I hope you get some good news that lets you know your one step closer to meeting your lil one

@Littlefae aww how cute :-) I can't wait to have my baby so we can snuggle

@MommyLovesSparkle your bf sounds like mine! But jump In while he's feeding her! Or take a bath with her
  • I just woke up from a nap which means I won't be going to be for like another 5-6 hours -__-
  • @lovinmyunborn boyfriends suck! Lol I'm too exhausted to shower right now & I know it sounds weird but bath tubs gross me out soo bad.. no baths ever for me lol
  • edited November 2011
    Playing plants vs zombies with my man and being really uncomfortable :-(
  • @Lovinmyunborn Aw I'm sorry you had to give them away! But adopting a pup is always so exciting. Any particular breed?
  • Love all you ladies don't get me wrong but right now im wishing I was asleep!
  • Laying in bed listening to linken(sp) park and watch my baby chew on my rubber phone case. She wont fall asleep
  • @Lovinmyunborn its,the best thing in the world. It makes being tired worth it. And guess who slept almost five,full hours! this was his longest stretch ever.
  • Hope and I are snuggled on the sofa watching one tree hill :-)
  • Watching choke and being lazy in bed just sent the hubbie off to work <3