nothing :(

edited November 2011 in November 2011
Went to the doctors today. Had the 'bloody show' 4 days ago and I'm still not dilated or anything what so ever. I'm due the 22nd of this month, hoping for the 11th! I'm ready to be able to sleep by myself and not get kicked lol and meet her!! Of course!! <3

Comments

• I'm due the 11th but I think she's gonna come this weekend instead. Was hoping for veterans day cause my dads a vet & he's not here anymore but ya never know! Haven't had the BS and in one week I gained 20% efacement (total is 60-70% now and 2cm. Good luck!
  • Hopefully it works out how you want it to! :) thank you and good luck to you too! What are you naming him?
  • Im naming my daughter Hailey Rose :)
  • I know the feeling hun. Im due 11.16 & I wasnt dilated any at my 38 week appt.
  • Due 11.14 & I haven't been checked in 3 weeks! Last time I was at 1 & 80% effaced abd I dnt think much has changed
  • I'm due 11-21 and last time I was checked which was at 32 weeks I was nothing not dislated or efaced I'm in more pain now I'm like 37+6
  • Are you effaced at all? Is this your 1st baby? All those things play a part. If you do the 22nd don't be to set on having her the by the 11th because it's not likely :/ Have you tried epo, sex or anything like that?
  • I'm due on the 12th and still not dilated. Although I am being induced the night of the 10th so her bday will be 11/11
  • Doc said I wasn't anything lol. I haven't tried anything what's epo?
    Yeah its my frist baby