No appetite..

edited November 2011 in Postpartum Health
I'm 18 days pp and haven't had an appetite since I gave birth. My stomach doesn't even growl anymore, is this normal? I only remember to eat when bd eats because I'm never hungry..

Comments

• I'm the same way but the only reason I force my self to eat cause I'm breastfeeding other then that I wouldn't care BTW I do crave chocolate lol
  • I was the same the first few weeks. I'm 7 1/2 weeks pp now and my appetite's back. :) Now if only my sex drive would come back. Not into that at all. :/
  • I was the same way I used to go days without eating and I think it caused my milk to dry up so if you're breastfeeding you definitely need to eat!
  • @roxy I'm bf too so I have to keep eating :P and bd nags me if I don't lol I crave cookies.. but I think that's because my grandma sent me a bunch!

@musicmomma Good to know it'll come back! Hahaha my sex drive kicked in the other day with a vengeance! Too bad I'm still bleeding a little :(

@tootie08 I am bf so I eat as much as I can stomach since bd nags me about it so much. How much did you eat?
  • I dont eat much either & I feel guilty because im bfing.
  • I was the same way. Im 5 1/2 weeks pp and I just got back my appitite.
  • I was the same way, I'm now 6 wweks pp and just now getting my appetite back.
  • food? whats that? all i do is sleep because of baby attached to my boob lol :) try getting in some fruit smoothies if you dont feel like a meal..thats what i do :) it helps