should i stay or go?

2»

Comments

• @momof22be im going to move out for awhile let things cool down and in a few weeks if he wants to talk things through i might consider it but we will see
  • Where are you going to stay? Just remember to be strong cuz once he realizes your leaving he will do and say anything to get you back. He will all the sudden become the most romantic and mushy guy ever to try to get you back. Then once he does he will go back to himself. Good luck sweetie and be strong!
  • Idk yet maybe with a coworker... i will definately be coming here for support
  • Please do! We well definitely be here to help you through it! Don't know if you're religious but I'll pray for you! Feel free to message me or tag me on any updates. I hope you find somewhere to stay soon!
  • I am religious and thank you for prayid for me i will def keep u updated
  • edited November 2011
    I am sorry to hear you are going through this. I couldn't imagine your pain and will say a prayer for you as well. I think you're making a great decision. I packed my stuff and drove home after my bf threatened my life and was verbally abusive. It has been hard to stay away but after clearing my head I realized how much he just didn't care about me that night and how I can't get over the hurtful things he said and I'm done. I wish you the best of luck in whatever you decide but know that noone deserves to be treated like that. :X
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • He wants to do marriage counseling to help him
  • I'm sorry but let me just put this in perspective really quick...

Your husband of 6months has been cheating on you...not just once but the entire time you have been together. That not only shows that he doesn't care if he hurts you but also that he doesnt respect you.

Also he was cheating on you with a "friend" of yours... So now you have to feel like a fool and wonder if they were laughing every time the 3 of you were together and you left the room. He wants counseling now that he has been caught? Sounds like a way out but I doubt the cheating will ever stop.

I'm not saying when a man cheats only once its any better but I know men can be weak and mess up but to do it the ENTIRE time your together... That's just disgusting.

I'm not trying to be a bi*** but you deserve better and it eats at me when women feel like they need a man because they have no where to go. You can love someone with your whole heart but that doesn't mean they love you back with theirs or that they are good for you.

Leave him and find a man that will love you, respect you & not need anyone but you for the rest of your life!
  • That counseling mess is bullshit! Only reason he "wants" counseling is because he got caught! If he really wanted help he would have came clean & said so BEFORE he got caught. Hes just trying to buy himself some more time by asking for "counseling".
  • I'm sorry you're going through this, I know it hurts. My bd cheated on me this last July and he told me he did it because he didn't know if he was sexually attracted to me anymore. I found out a couple months later and I was so hurt, I got checked for stds and it turns out he got hpv from the girl he cheated with and gave it to me. He only cheated once, so I let him try to make it up to me. Every day I reminded him of what he did and how much he hurt me and it tore him up inside to see what he had done. He's been perfect ever since, but I still struggle with it somtimes and I still make him talk to me about it when it's bothering me. You're so strong for deciding to leave and I hope things get better for you and you stop hurting soon. I don't know if she gets on pregly anymore but @fate has threads with stories about her husband cheating and they really helped me sort things out in my head. Good luck and stay strong!
  • I can only tell you what I would do and that is leave. cheating once is bad enough but for 2.5 years is unacceptable. Your parents not believing in divorce shouldn't matter to you. It's your choice whether or not you can every trust him again. My advice is leave.
  • I'm glad ur moving out for a bit that is smart and yes we are all here to support u in your decision
  • Move out & don't go back.
  • Wow this is so hard because i love him
  • But hw clearly does not love you hun, find someone who WILL love you and respect you.
  • But hw clearly does not love you hun, find someone who WILL love you and respect you.
  • You love him now because he isnt happy with just having you. It's typical! My friends bd and her were together for almost 6 years. 2 kids later and he left her for another girl. She wanted to do anything to get him back. Thank god he didn't come back to her because she deserves better. But you are so lucky you don't have kids involved. It will be hard but staying with someone who cheated on youyour ENTIRE RELATIONSHIP & still married you is a scum bag.
  • I have to agree with @Mimii36 - if he truly wanted counseling he would come to you and say, "I've been cheating for over 2 years and really need some help, maybe we should go to counseling together." Instead you catch him for the second time and he says, "Oh, uh, I want counseling (since I've been caught)!" That speaks volumes about his character.
  • Remember I said he was going to say and do anything to get you back? The counseling ploy is exactly that. Betraying you for two and a half years isn't something counseling is going to fix. and you will probably never trust him again and that will continue to destroy the relationship. Trust me and all the other girls when we say this is a very painful downward spiral from here on out. :'(
  • I know i told him he has till xmas to figurd things out if not im out of the picture for good!
  • That is a good timeline