update. ITS TIME. birth story. :) updated, pictures

edited December 2011 in Labor
Im thinking this could be it. Been having some extremely painful contractions about 1-3 min apart. I have extreme back pain. I can't walk or talk during contractions. Im on my ball but it hurts very bad. I think im going in. They lasting 45 sec to over a min. I can't take the pain much longer.
Im going to cry if they slow down again im going to cry.

I got here and was 5cm and fully effaced -2 and water is bulging.

Comments

• Yeah hoping it's your turn!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Its about time!
  • edited December 2011
    Hmm...was it the castor oil :-? I wonder...either way being 5cm with a bulging bag, youre not going home until you have that baby. KUP
  • Yay for you! Good luck.
  • Shes a 7yay!!!!!""
  • Heres my birth story, before i forget anything. Lol.
    I was contracting all day, like usual. Lol. I drank a little castor oil around 1:30pm. I had sex shortly after that lol. Then took a short warm bath. I was still contracting. But they were pretty far apart and not to bad. I was having some cramps. Not to bad. Then around 4 or 5 the contractions started getting a little more kick. Lol. I was having to pee a lot. Around 6ish they were about 3-6 min and pretty uncomfortable. I wasn't able to time very well cuz we were sitting down for dinner with hubby's parents. But they were pretty intense. I had to pause for contractions. After dinner we sat around a little longer. In the mean time pain was increasing. I was doing a good job hiding my discomfort. Lol. I was starting to feel more pressure with contractions. Around 7:30 we went home, contractions were getting more intense and closer. I got home took a shower to see if it would help. Drank water. And rested for a few min. They were getting pretty bad. I got on my ball for a little bit to see if that would help. Contractions were bad, but i was kinda worried about going in. Afraid that they would slow down again. Around 8:45 i decided i couldn't take it anymore. And we headed in. Contractions were 1-3 min apart and extremely painful. When i got here and got checked the nurse told me good job, lol. Cuz i was 5cm & 100% the bag was bulging. I was happy, despite the massive pain, cuz that ment i was staying. :) they got me to my room and i was still 5. Water was going to break. They had called for my epi and shortly after i got to my room he was there. It was not pleasant getting epi this time. I flinched a couple times. :( and i could still move my legs and feel contractions. They weren't as bad, but ya. I had to push button a few times and it didn't help much. There was one spot i could feel pain in with every contraction. I was shaking pretty bad. Well i made it to 7 pretty fast. Then was 8. Then next thing i knew they were setting up and calling dr. It was time to push. I started pushing and she came out pretty fast. Born at 11:15 weighing 7lbs 7.4oz and 20 inches. She has lots of hair, compared to her brothers. Lol. And its dark, her brothers were (and are blond). She is just perfect. Im so glad shes here. I didn't need stitches. And she latches pretty good. The nurse says im swollen down there. And my butt is still numb from the epi. So i still can't tell if i need to pee. Anyways i will try posting a picture later. I am very tired. Thank you ladies for all your support. Im sending labor dust to those who want/need it. Goodnight everyone.
    @chevygirl @myheartzx3 @babybubba123111 @tricesbaby @jules @jessannengland @momof22be
    And anyone else i cant think of.
    Oh and thank you for helping update @momof22be
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Aw Congrats!! I know you were so super ready!!
  • Yeay! I'm so happy for you :) congrats! I hope u get more rest than we did the first night around.
  • Congrats on ur bundle of joy :) she sounds perfect
  • Congratulations. Enjoy your new addition!
  • Yay! Congrats!!!
  • Wow u must be sooo happy she's finaly here! Congrats!!
  • Congrats Hun I'm so happy shes finally here!!!
  • Yay! She's finally here! It's about time lol
  • So happy for you!! Congrats xxxxxxx
  • Oh ya, i forgot to mention that i was losing mucous plug and bloody show through out the day before and some the same day. Lol.
  • So much hair! I love it.
  • Beautiful family. Congratulations on your daughter
  • Awww look at the happy family :) You guys look cute together. Kirsten looks so content...lol How did the big bros feel that day? I cant help but think how happy you were once she was out. YOU WERE MISERABLE...LOL How is she now? Is she doing well at nights? The nurse just took Maddie to the nursery not too long ago and I feel lost :( I know once I get home I will be begging for that nursery but while shes here shes such an angel. She just lays in the bassinet and looks around. I dont even know what she sounds like crying...lol I know all of that will change once I get home though...lol