Rate your BD, Fiance' or Husband on Your Sex Life.

2»

Comments

• @ripKaydence Thank you :-) and me too. I would be freaking out about how close the 6th is.
    @HALFmyHEARTisATwar I'm still at home till February. Hoping to get Lewis like we were supposed to before his injury.
  • I'd say about an eight. I almost always get off, we try new positions often, he knows what I like. And although its decreased in amount of sex we have, its increased in quality!
  • @mschop lmbo at once a month n @BigBelly I was wondering the samething!
  • @halfmyheartisatwar nooooow i get uoyr user nane!!! My hubs is a marine were staitioned on camp lejeune. But I'm from ft benning. @newmommy2012 yea its close but as soon as he got back last Jan they already started training so it wasn't a surprise lpl
  • @newmommy2012 my vest friends dad is the kernal (sp I know lol) of ft lewis his name is Tom Britian
  • 10 he's amazing at everything
  • Sex what is this sex that you speak of???
  • @halfmyheartisatwar Lol at "but I'm working on it". I know exactly what you mean!
  • @allyssasmommy .... Boooooo you suck!

okay I'm completely jealous.... I NEED TO GET LAID!!!
  • Most of the time I would def rate him a high 10, however we haven't been doing it as much as I would like, I had a high sex drive before now I think its working double time.
  • Well as of now since my fiance and I live apart Because his job it would be a 0 butttt When we are together its at a 10!
  • At sex is give my hubby a 5. We use to have sex all day everyday. It was amazing. Now I'm lucky if I get it but everyother night :/ at foreplay haha I give my hubby a 1. He doesn't get that foreplay is awesome. He says its a waste of time. He likes to get on get off get off. :\ ugh. I wish our sex life was back to normal and lasted more than 5 minutes.
  • How do u ladies make sure you get urs before they do! My hubby is selfish & I rarely get mine : / besides he is pretty quick! Big fat 4
  • The only thing that sucks is I'm on zoloft its supper hard to reach an orgasm
  • i'd give it a 9-10...after baby we have sex a few times a day, everyday! :D
  • I give my bf an 9-10 we have sex every day but obviously still have to be gentle my lo is not 3 weeks old yet but if it was up to him we would be at it 24/7 lol...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The last time I had sex wss when I got pregnant abd im 3wks pp lmao. Had zero sex drive while preggo but its back & im ready as soon as im healed from csection. But ive been "taking care" of him in the meantime lol
  • Grr@typos. Stupid phone
  • I give my Hubby a 10 in both sex and foreplay... He's very thoughtful & loves to play :). I really can't complain except that I wish it could happen more... I work 7pm-7am and he works a normal 8-5... Makes it a little difficult sometimes but, we try and be creative. Since I've been pregnant, I can't seem to get enough though!! Lol. :">