What's your baby's percentile?

edited January 2012 in Babies
So Zoe had her 4 month well baby appt and she only weighs a little over 12 lbs which the dr said was 15th percentile. She is 25" tall which is 75th. The dr didnt seem worried but she seems too little. Everyone tells me she's tiny. She was full term, i have diabetes but i controlled my blood sugar and she was 6lbs 8oz at birth . I'd like hear what your babies were at 4 months.

Comments

• My baby was 12lbs8oz at her 2 month appt. My sil lo is 14lbs11oz at 4 months.
  • 25th in heigt and weight. 24 1/4 in 13lb13oz at his 4 month check up.
  • My daughter is 4 months also, and she is in the 95 percentile.
  • My baby is 3.5month and 16lbs 24in but she was 8lbs 2oz at birth, she's chunky but not so long! My friend baby was 6lbs 2oz at birth and at 4months she was about 12lbs. She also was tiny but healthy so I'm pretty sure if doctor isn't worried then your Lo is fine!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mimii36 @ezrasmommy @ta2edblondie what did your lo weigh at birth?

I guess im just worried cuz im breatfeeding and feeling maybe she isnt getting enough but she seems to be getting taller. I told my sister that my babies growth stats are that of a supermodel baby...skinny and tall lol.
  • She was 8lbs at birth
  • @monkey_girl That sounds more like I would have expected my baby to be

@missq_1sttimemommy2b Thanks that makes me feel better.

@rileyandme Wow your lo sure sprouted fast.
  • My son was 8.0lbs 20.5 inches at birth. At his 2 month check up he was 13lbs 6.4oz and 23 inches and hi head was 16.5 I think so his weight he is 75% his height is 75% and his head is 80% he is now 10 weeks he looks like a 3 month old baby he is big
  • At 4 months she was 14 lbs 1oz and 25 1/2 inches.

Born 8lb 3oz and 19 1/4
  • Born at 7lbs7oz and at 9weeks 6 days he weighed 12lbs15oz. He started at 25% now following the 50% nicely
  • Born at 6.14lbs 19.5" and yesterday @ 6 weeks 3 days he was 10.43 lbs and 23" long :)
  • edited January 2012
    My daughter had her 4mo check today. She is 14lbs 9oz ( 72nd percentile) 23.75in (31st percentile) and 39.75cm head circumference (19th percentile). Dr said she is growing perfect and just petite. She was 8lbs at birth born 3.5wks early. I am diabetic and I had to be induced cause of pre-e.
  • My son was 7lb 1 at birth an at his 4 months check up he was 12lb 13 24 1\4 inches. He's always been n the 25th percentile. I heard u should only worry if ur baby drops a percentile more than 5%. I'm also only breastfeedin.
  • My daughter was 7lb 8oz 21inch tall @ birth, she weight 12lb 15oz 25inch tall @ her 2months check up, she is in 75% percentile:) dr said she was growin perfect and I was ebf.
  • My babygirl at her 4 month checkup was 15 pounds2oz. (75thpercentile,and 23 inches 15 percentile I think she is a shorty like mommy:)))
  • My little chunk :-) is 4months old 16.1lb and 26inches long. she's like my little Buddha
  • Jackson is in the 9th percentile for his age (5 months old) . His doctor said 70th percentile for weight/length.
  • edited January 2012
    He was 7lb13oz at birth
  • My LO likes the 50th percentile because he is always there.
  • My baby is 18lbs too. How long is she?
  • My baby girl was born 6.14 an at 2 months was 12 pounds 52 percentile for weight an 21 percentile for height lol
  • Jaksyn was born at exactly 37 weeks and weight 8lbs 5oz and was 22 1/2 inches long. Last week at his 4 month appt he weighed 16lbs 11oz, I dont remember how long he was though. I know that he was in the 80th percentile for weight and 80th percentile for height. His head is only in the 20th percentile... which I never understood, both my babies had small heads according to those charts (but healthy) but I think there heads look huge!
  • At 4 months he was 18.9. 26 in! He's in the 98%! Big boy! Lol