My son & fruits..help pls?

edited March 2012 in Babies Health
Should I be worried that my 6.5month old doesn't like fruit? He LOVES his veggies though. I've tried different kinds of fruits & he tastes it, but then he just won't eat it :/

Comments

• That is great! Lol. It takes time, keep offering and he catch on.
  • I read that it takes between 30-50 tries before a baby truly decides that they don't like something, so keep trying! :)
  • Omg I was just talking to my bf about this just now. My lo is 4 months and she's does NOT like fruits. Only veggies. Carrots and green beans are her fave. She's like sweet potatoes also. But NO fruits.
  • @Mimii36 lol my son loves green beans, squash & peas. Doesn't like sweet potatoes or any of the fruit I've tried.lol. I thought he was gonna love fruit more than veggies :/
  • my daughter hates peaches. she'll eat them but she makes a really funny face lol.
  • Mine lovesss everything but mac and cheese and meats...he cries when he has to eat the meat.. i have a little veagen lol
  • Give it time and also try to eat fruit around her but dint make a fuss just eat and she will proberly want it then lol! :)