favorite food while pregnant

Comments

• Yep I'm with u girls and the tacos !! And avocado, also loving vegemite an cheese toasted sandwiches an green grapes . Oh and hot chips with gravey or tomato sauce . All this food talk has made me hungry an I only just had breaky lol :)
  • I'm only five weeks and all I want is Chinese food, which isn't helping the whole "not gain a ton of weight while pregnant goal". I kept wondering why all I wanted was sweet and sour chicken with plain lo mein and then we found out on the 22nd that we're expecting and I was like, oh I guess that makes sense. :)
  • Tacos, cake, red lobster pasta, mac and cheese, cheeseburgers, and anything thats sweet..did I leave anything out lol ;-)
  • Lots of oranges with chilli n limon
  • Bell peppera and ranch. Roman noodkes uncooked (odd I know)
  • @mandabear I'm loving green olives too! Also gatorade. I've been wanting spaghetti the past few days, like it's all I can think about, but haven't gotten it yet. I want fresh noodles. There's a place here that's only open 3 days a week and everything is made from scratch and fresh... 2 more days! Lol
  • Tacos seem to be a pretty hot item! Today I really want some cake. Naked brand fruit juice or other 100% juices sound good too! I'm glad that food usually doesn't sound nauseating anymore :)
    @kaylarose07 if you ever find yourself in Everett, visit Crocodile Soul. That's where I got the alligator gumbo. Lots of other tasty stuff too!
  • I started with Bacon but now its subway and fruity cereal like fruit loops or trix. I am easily persuaded by food commercials, the other night my husband had to make me french toast at 10pm because I saw it on a Perkins commercial.
  • @XxallyxX U mus really want a gud gyro! I dnt blame u i love there food. Hey ugh if she ship u ask her to throw 1 n there for me lol. ;-)
  • I'm totally obsessed with italian...pizza spaghetti lasagna rotini...you guys are making me crave
  • I crave hot dogs with tons of mustard... weird cuz I rarely ate them before:)

Ohh and if you've never been to the south gumbo taste a lot different then from up north lol I live in alabama... but i've travelled a lot and tried different foods:)
  • @firstpregmn weird, I've been craving subway too! I bought a sandwich from the grocery store, but its just not the same.
  • Is subway ok to eat? I have been craving it real bad but read it was not good to eat while preggas . Any one know ?
  • I crave pecan candy. My all time most craved drink is lemonade from raising canes. Its like an addiction...LOL.

Other than that, I crave Everything! :)
  • @septemberbub I heard deli meats aren't great either, but if its heated its ok. Possibly just a precaution against food poisoning, but if the employees change their gloves often (which they do at subway) then it should be ok.
  • Lol I have the weirdest craving for potatoes like all the time, that or broccoli and cheese :D
  • @Victoria b thank you so so much!!!! You just appeased my mind heaps :) Yay I'm so gettin it for lunch tomorrow
  • @septemberbub I looked it up in a book and it said deli meats should be avoided cuz they're preserved with nitrates. Eating it once in a while should be ok, tho! Just not everyday.
  • I could eat Mexican food all day!
  • edited January 2011
    @septemberbub, from what I've read the danger is with the deli meats kept in a cooling case and sliced to order (I know our Subways don't do it like that).
  • Deli meats have s bacteria on them. Once heated the bacteria is killed. Highly recconended to no eat unleas heated!!
  • Strawberry ice cream and fritos...or snickerdoodle cookies and chili..yum
  • Everyday its different for me. One day I want wendys & the next I want mashed potatoes
  • I love green olives too. I can sit there n eat them like a bowl of cereal. that's bad for me though because they r like the highest in sodium and I have high blood pressure issues. but I want everything I see on tv, then I get it and throw it up. it sucks. weird but I also like banana baby food.
  • Try the banana Orange baby food. Anytime I make a cheesecake I love putting the banana Orange medley on top.
  • ill try that thanks. I bet that cheesecake is real good too!!!
  • @aeri I live outside of cherry hill
    @mommietwice my bff is figuring something out to send me one prob overnight ship from ups lol
  • I crave this restaurant here in Texas there enchiladas are the best!!! Taco bell bean and cheese burritos with LOTS of mild sauce!!!
  • I have this thing for breyers and popcorn mixed. And waffle crisp cereal. Also chicken fingers from papa johns nd the garlic crust pizza from dominoes. I get upset cuz I cnt order from both places at the same time. Ooooh and I like to bke cresent rolls stuffed with cheese and hotdogs. And for a person who hated mustard, I hve to hve it
  • @XxallyxX ur silly definitely overnite shipping though