I'm loosing the baby... Advice please

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • :( sorry ur going thru this. Prayers for u. *hugs*
  • I think you should get a second opinion please do. Im sorry this is happening. =(
  • I'm sorry for ur loss I went thru an ectopic last month I was almost 5 wks but my 11 month old made me feel better it will happen when it's time ull be blessed with another baby
  • I agree with everyone wait it out. And if it is going to happen it will happen on its own. If it was me I would wait because u never know anything is people. I mean look at @sjmomof3 it went on for a month and her miracle baby is 5. Good luck and we are all here no matter what.
  • Praying for you! I hope you are out of pain soon.
  • Thinking of you
  • More prayers! =((
  • I'm sorry honey for your loss. :(
  • Thanks everyone, i inserted a pill because i do have a daughter to care for and i'm emotionally drained. I didnt/couldnt wake up for the next round and when i used the bathroom the pill fell out without dissolving at all. I inserted another early this morning. Nothing. 2 hours ago i inserted one with a tampon and i dont feel a thing. Thats the last one i'm putting in, maybe my little sac is a fighter @rtmommy did i do something wrong?
  • After inserting a pill, you cannot have a viable pregnancy if it was viable before. The med is pregnancy category x. At planned parenthood, if you do not miscarry from the pill you are required to have surgical intervention. I would call your doctor today for advice on the next step.
  • @captivated dangit, i was starting to get my hopes up... Should i keep inserting every 4 hours or just call the dr?
  • Sorry I was so busy yesterday I just saw your question for me. I never feel pregnant with mine...I've never had morning sickness or anything. I just get really tired. I'm very sorry you're going through this! Praying for you and I hope things go quickly and that you're not in pain!
  • I would call the doctor. I am really not fond of that medication, personally, as it is very dangerous. Many women use it successfully though.
  • I was told insert both pills at once, as close to the cervix as possible. They don't dissolve well. Mine worked within 4 hours though. You should call your doc. I'd suggest not doing the cytotech more than once though. My second MC I had two doses and I had so much bleeding, I should have gone to the ER. I had a d&c after the pills failed the second time.
  • @captivated thank you for your non judging input :) @rtmommy dr left a message saying to do it again tonight, i'm supposed to insert one pill every 4 hours, i've inserted 4 but had to take care of my daughter. They all came out when i used the bathroom last, not dissolved and sitting in there for 6+ hours. My cramping is getting a little bit more moderate, how do i know if i've lost too much blood?
  • @homebirthadvocate thank you, my dr didnt get me that much information on it
  • That is outrageous to me. For such a dangerous medication that has caused many deaths, your doctor could at the very least given you warning signs of hemorrhage which is the most common effect. Like HBA said, soaking more than one pad an hour.
  • ^^ Agreed! Some doctors are idiots!
  • @captivated good to know i'm shoving these things in willy nilly, by the time this is done i'll have inserted 10 pills even though i dont think they're dissolvinh
    @ourlittlenugget agreed! Congrats on seeing your baby
  • Ten? Holy crap. The recommended dose is two to four.
  • Yeah...way too many pills. I feel in my gut the reason it hasn't worked for you is because the doc isn't very informed how to use them. They ARE dangerous as @captivated has said. I researched the med a lot the second time I had to use it. I really wouldn't keep putting them in. Maybe your body needs a chance to do things on its own. I wouldn't want an OB who can't prescribe meds properly to be performing a d&c on me either...a second opinion, even from a diff doc in the practice, would make me feel a lot better if I were in this situation. I'm sorry this isn't going smoothly for you. :(
  • Oh, thanks, Mama. How are you feeling today? What's going on?
  • @ourlittlenugget i have no idea :-S Dr thinks i might have passed it, but i think i would know if a one inch thing came out, my cramps having been bad at all, i dont have an apptiontment for 2 weeks
  • Oh no. They can't see you sooner? That's a long time to wait. :-( Keep an eye on your temp to make sure you don't develop fever.
  • @ourlittlenugget i didnt know to look for a temp :( thanks