.. no heartbeat... *update at top 8w1d*

Comments

• @wilsomom same here.... and this was walllllllls of rain... Talk about white knuckling it....
    @proudmother1009 ill try to tag everyone!!!! I'm shaking with nerves... But that also coulda been the drive down too. Lol
  • Good luck, i hate driving in rain, snow is even worse!
  • Awe hun thinking of you. I will be stalking this post today. Be safe driving home.
  • I've been stalking this post! Please tag me as soon as you know something lady! You deserve this baby!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Fingers crossed for great news!
  • :( Im sorry hun I hope you get the answers you want *hugs*
  • Im really sorry to hear this!! I will be praying for you.
  • I am so sorry hun... I hope this will finally answer your questions :(
  • I know how hard this is for you! I hate when something like this happens and i know that we can never understand as to why. I went thru the same thing when i was 20 weeks and its sad. May god give you strenght to overcome this..
  • Im so sorry. Youre in my thoughte
  • Im so sorry. I know how much you wanted this baby. I hope you get answers to why your having so much trouble. Im sorry. :'(
  • So sorry to hear this…I have been stalking this post all morning and that wasn’t the news I wanted to see. :-( I hope they are going to be able to give you some answers. Don’t give up! You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
  • I am so sorry, i went through this a couple weeks ago, i was stalking hoping yours would end differently. i know there are no words that can help. Home by phil phillips really helped me through my loss. I'll be keeping you in my prayers.
  • We are all here for you and terribly sorry for your loss....prayers and comfort coming your way.... We love you and are always here to lend an ear to listen!
  • Maybe wait a little longer?
  • So sorry hun!! This was not the news I wanted to see when I got up from my nap. I had a blited ovum before we got pregnant with my daughter, so maybe next time you will have a lo in your arms. You are in my thoughts! If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask me. I miscarried at home instead of having a d&c done. >:D<
  • Wish there was a smiley not smiling with hugging arms.
  • This breaks my heart. :'( I'm so sad for you!
  • @trixiesmom8 last time I passed it naturally too.... The ONLY reason I'm.considering a d&c is so they have the tissue to examine. *sigh*

Thanks ladies... I'm ok right now... Just numb. I keep wondering if this is karma for something in the past or what... What on earth is Gods plan... Am I supposed to even have a kid? Is he telling me.I'm still not ready?? Or am I supposed to adopt or something. *sigh*
  • Im so sorry to hear that :(
  • Omg I'm sooo sorry!!! :'( ***hugs***
  • I'm so sorry :( I wish I knew what else to say...
  • Awe hun. I'm sorry. Hopefully you get some answers when they examine it. *hugs*
  • I'm sorry!!!! I have been stalking and keeping u in my thoughts. I wish there was something I could do to help. Have you considered adoption if all else fails, maybe a surrogate??
  • I'm terribly sorry :(
  • Im so sorry. This especially hits home with me. Im praying for you.